[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Erotica

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: fever sea.jpg (432KB, 668x1031px) Image search: [Google]
fever sea.jpg
432KB, 668x1031px
Are there any good erotic novels out there that you guys could recommend? Because apart from the one in a million chance of finding something half-way decent on Literotica or Hentai-Foundry, most published works seem to either be full-on smut with barely functional prose, or romance novels peddled as erotica because they happen to have one prosaic and rushed sex scene every hundred page or so.

But I'm talking about something that legitimately focuses on sex (or even ecchi tier descriptions) without falling into the realm of senseless smut or being subordinated by the romance.

>inb4 Marquis de Sade
>>
>>9068768
Edith Templeton
>>
>>9068768
Fanfiction.
>>
>tfw can only fap to hentai any more
>>
>>9068768
my diary desu
>>
I'm currently reading The 120 of Sodom, and it's really disappointing. I was expecting more ideas about sex, or even sex because reasons. And where I am is all about shit and people shitting on others or eathing their shits. At the end the shit seems to be the book itself.
>>
Story of the eye?
>>
You're going to want to look up a website called the Erotic Mind Control Story Archive and you're going to want to read an author named Tabico.
>>
>>9071291
Read Juliette instead.
>>
>>9071355
Maybe I give a try, but I'm not very interested after the 120 days.
>>
>>9071352
Fuck of with the hypnotic phrasing. You think you're some kind of Jedi, waving your hand around like that? I'm a Toydarian. Mind tricks don't work on me.
>>
Mary Gaitskill for sex and impact of it on the characters

Genet for gay men
Bataille for slaanesh
>>
The clopfic 'A Midnight Tryst' is good.
>>
>>9071593
kek
>>
File: platform_small700.jpg (262KB, 700x401px) Image search: [Google]
platform_small700.jpg
262KB, 700x401px
>>9068768

Houllebecq.
>>
File: 1486323877352.jpg (301KB, 1587x479px) Image search: [Google]
1486323877352.jpg
301KB, 1587x479px
>>
>>9071352
this guy knows what's up
i prefer Trent Wolf though
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.