[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you agree with Marx on this? (it's a real quote, btw)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: zi350se1wbpx.png (231KB, 934x534px) Image search: [Google]
zi350se1wbpx.png
231KB, 934x534px
Do you agree with Marx on this?

(it's a real quote, btw)
>>
File: town rapist.png (160KB, 608x347px) Image search: [Google]
town rapist.png
160KB, 608x347px
>tfw the Islamisation of the West will put off communism more than anything else so I'm forced to support right wing populist nationalism
>>
>>9066155
>Abolition of the family! Even the most radical flare up at this infamous proposal of the Communists. On what foundation is the present family, the bourgeois family, based? On capital, on private gain. In its completely developed form this family exists only among the bourgeoisie. But this state of things finds its complement in the practical absence of the family among the proletarians, and in public prostitution. The bourgeois family will vanish as a matter of course when its complement vanishes, and both will vanish with the vanishing of capital.
>>
>>9066155
lmao this is why i'm a fucking Marxist yo
>>
>>9066155
>Do you agree with Marx
Stopped reading there.
>>
>>9066184
i love marx so much
>>
>>9066155
Bitch, fuck do you know about my interests.

Whenever a dirty santa jackass tells me what I care about I immediately tune him out.
>>
>>9066341
Wow, what a smart, erudite man. Be proud of yourself!
>>
Well he's right, in the historical conception of materialism of things.

The working class is always the cucked class and will always will be.
>>
>>9066235
/tv/ if reading is so hard for you.
>>
>>9066155
not really bro,

the proletariat are too dispersed to think of themselves, let alone the bourgeoisie
>>
>>9066155
>being this oppositional
>implying "bourgeois" isn't a prison without bars
>implying the train didn't start driving itself decades ago

what is this, 1880?
>>
>neutral nonbiased person
There is absolutely no such thing.
>>
>>9067560
This. We've all been cucked by the memetic institutions that have more power than any human.
>>
>>9067560
>>9067583
Were you to read his books you'd find that he agrees with you.
>>
I have to say I agree with Marx.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.