[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is it worth a read, /lit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: great-again-9781501138003_hr.jpg (174KB, 1400x2127px) Image search: [Google]
great-again-9781501138003_hr.jpg
174KB, 1400x2127px
is it worth a read, /lit/?
>>
>>9065980
Reads like any of his speeches. Art of the Deal is the true /trumpcore/ lit.
>>
>>9065980
It's a fun read. Nothing profound, but he offers simple solutions to big problems in an alpha fashion.
>>
>>9066142
>in an alpha fashion

I've laughed at you (not with you) IRL
>>
>>9065980
i dont believe he wrote any of these
do u really think a rich businessman would waste his time sitting down planning out what he's going to say and so on or would he just pay someone to do it
>>
>>9066147
perhaps "unapologetic" would be a better term.
>>
>>9065980
HyperReaganism is the future.
>>
Art of the Deal was also ghost written IIRC.
>>
>>9066161
Trump is an hyperreal consumer brand, not a person, you silly monkey. The Art of the Deal is more Trump-like than anything the real 'Donald Trump- that is the decaying mass of flesh and hair implants that sits at the white house- could churn out. Trump's a later day Voudun priest in thrall to Papa Legba, with the added charm of cybernetic omnipresence.
>>
>>9065980
From the cover it looks like it could be a parody book.
>>
>>9065980
If you've followed the campaign on /pol/ (not counting MSM of course) you won't read much you haven't already.
Other than that, that's just his program. It doesn't try to explain an ideology or political philosophy. Imagine a new CEO coming and reforming the company, I don't know if that's particularly /lit/.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.