[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shitposting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: 640.png (1MB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
640.png
1MB, 640x960px
Is this kino I mean /lit/?
>>
We're hitting SJW levels that shouldn't even be possible
>>
>>9055858
that theyre ugly and smelly and gonna die soon?
>>
>>9056446
We hate women here, idiot. Their inferior
>>
>>9056457
>their
>>
the drawing on the cover is thicc as fuck
>>
>>9055876
that's just late capitalism, senpai
>>
>>9056457
Why hate women?
I love my girlfriend. She's pretty, an introvert and loves books and philosophy as much as I do, and has a good job in a library. She's also not and never has been a slut, as we lost it to each other.
>>
>>9056743
Being this insecure about muh girl
>>
>>9056757
No, I just don't understand hatred of women. I love my sister, my girlfriend and my mother and respect all three, and I respect my female coworkers.
>>
>>9056457
Take your ignorant hivemind bullshit back to /b/.

>>9056743
>I love my girlfriend.
If you really loved your girlfriend, you would break up with her. By dating her, you are oppressing her via the patriarchy and transforming her from an autonomous subject into an object to be possessed and controlled by a man (you).

>She's also not and never has been a slut, as we lost it to each other.
Who cares if she is/was? This is revealing of your sexist notions re female sexual expression tbqh senpai.
>>
>>9056792
A bit tryhard with the SJW thing, and you didn't work 'triggered' in there so I rate this attempt as a 6/10.
>>
>>9056819
Come on man i deserve higher than a 6 for that. Whatever, you're a tough critic. I should have worked in "triggered" though, I agree.
>>
>>9056821
Perhaps I will revise it to a 7/10.
>>
File: judith_butler.jpg (37KB, 300x225px) Image search: [Google]
judith_butler.jpg
37KB, 300x225px
>>9056834
>mfw
>>
>>9056766
You will never understand it, you have a girlfriend and two female family members who you seem to get on with and are presumably good to you.

You're not rejected.
>>
File: c9cdecb85f0820627583247b39997e2b.jpg (141KB, 736x1104px) Image search: [Google]
c9cdecb85f0820627583247b39997e2b.jpg
141KB, 736x1104px
I like fat girls, but only if they have good faces. Even fetishists have standards, or should.
>>
>>9056890
Same, senpai. But your pic related is a bit larger than I consider attractive. My standards are somewhere halfway between her size and thin.
>>
>>9056890
How dare you objectify women like that. Why should Big Beautiful Women have to adhere to the western cishetpatriarchal standards of facial aesthetics? How dare you fetishise women, you oppressive shitlord? You're honestly so bigoted and privileged, it's quite triggering.
>>
>>9056904
maaaaybe 7/10
>>
>>9056909
At least I got both triggered and oppressive in there.
>>
>>9056909
>7/10 for generic le sjw babbling
3/10 is generous, come up with a creative joke next time and maybe it'll get a 4/10
>>
>>9056916
It's good, but trying a tad too hard. I'm being a critic here though. Keep practicing at making it more natural. I believe in you, anon.
>>
>>9056743
>girlfriend
>>>out
>>
>>9056926
We're rating the SJW babble, not the joke. Keep up dude.
>>
>>9056929
This is /lit/ not /r9k/
>>
>>9056933
le TRIGGERED, fat positive sjw tumblr girls are so quaint, their world historical moment has passed. By this point they are just like the Amish, the Hare Krishnas or the Trotskyists. Living anachronisms, curiosities.
>>
>>9056926
>>9056933
i thought he was rating the girl in stripes...
>>
>>9056949
I know one irl. My friend and I were having a /pol/ shitpost chat on a train and she was there (unbeknown to us) and she freaked out and blocked us on everything.
>>
>>9056963
>a /pol/ shitpost chat
as awful an experience as it sounds?
>>
>>9056995
Yep. Honestly, I was just sitting there, my friends were talking about it. I don't go on /pol/
>>
>>9055876

That tiny nose ring made me barf.
>>
>things no one will tell fat girls
"I love you"
"As your physician, I think your obesity is perfectly healthy."
"Wow, you look good."
"You'll definitely live past 35"
"No one thinks you're disgusting"
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.