[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has the work / leisure dichotomy been well and truly destroyed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: 310.jpg (30KB, 600x646px) Image search: [Google]
310.jpg
30KB, 600x646px
Has the work / leisure dichotomy been well and truly destroyed?

You can go home and relax by reading books... oh wait, now you enter a world of all sorts of hierarchies. "Oh you only read X books a day?" "You haven't read that book?" "You don't have the same interpretation of that book as the popular one?" "You didn't even bother having an interpretation?"

Similarly for everything else. You have a social life and every interaction is people judging you on the alpha-beta-gamma scale. And social media is online marketing
>>
I believe those are called "spooks", anon
>>
>>9047128

>tinder has finally exposed the fact that a minority of men get the huge majority of women
>tinder has exposed that women only want Chads

"Hurr, stop believing your eyes! This 18th century Czech short story published in a quarterly village journal is complete proof that women don't care about looks!"
>>
>>9047125
Wish I could say I don't know this feel, but I kind of do. It's pretty hard to resist the self-improvement / social competition elements in leisure activities, which make leisure feel like work.
>>
>>9047134
If a spook spooks in the forrest does it still not exist?
>>
Competition is a leisure activity too. Dedication to your hobby does not mean "work".
>>
>>9047135
>users of a hook-up service prefer more physically attractive people
More at 11.
>>
>>9047135
Lmao what the fuck does this have to do with what you posted in the op
I legitimately don't understand how frogposters can be this bitter about every single aspect of their lives
>>
>>9047125
If you go home and read a book nobody is judging you for anything. That only happens when you discuss books on croatian bodybuilding forums like this one.
You only associate books with social life and social media because you are unhealthily fixated on these things and as a filthy fucking frogposter unable to do anything without whining about other people, as evinced by your post >>9047135 here.
>>
>>9047125
You sound pretty insecure, OP.
>>
you aren't even close to identifying your spooks to get rid of them if you're bothered by social media. what you described is simply the darwinian burnout.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170105-115218.png (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170105-115218.png
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>9047919
/thread

Stop going to /lit/ and just read books for the fun of it.

I dont judge anyone for what books they read or how many. I am just here for shitposting for when I am bored, but I dont participate in any "dicksize competition" threads. Just ignore them.
I dont even discuss books, mostly just lurking and once in a while try to bait people who take literature too serious to the point where they get upset about the most tiniest things and just ruin the fun in their own lives because of it.

People who do judge you for trivial things like how many books you have read are immature insecure people who need to grow up.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.