[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Writing test for /lit/ (shit)posters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: lll.jpg (79KB, 800x534px) Image search: [Google]
lll.jpg
79KB, 800x534px
Let's see if you people have grasped elementary teachings of how to write.

Show, don't tell

Here is a tell:

>Geoffrey ran through the open meadow. He tripped on a stick and fell over, his head hitting the ground. Geoffrey was knocked out. He awoke several minutes later with a lump forming on his head.

Give me a show.
>>
Geoffrey's heart pumped as he moved across the the boundless stretch. When suddenly, CRASH! BOOM! BANG! An intruder has entered your home. You have five seconds to explain why you don't own a handgun?
>>
>>9046465
Joffrey's lips curled up to a cruel grin as he leaned back in the Iron Throne, watching Sansa Stark's flesh turn black under the flames. The shrill screams of his former wife-to-be echoed throughout the throne room, pleasing Joffrey's ears like a tender kiss. They gave to Joffrey utter certainty that his fifty year reign would bring to Westeros a new golden age.
>>
I cringed letter by letter reading this thread. Why the fuck are you idiots even unironically trying?
>>
shut the fuck up geoffrey
>>
KABOOM mama made cinamin buns w000000000000000000000000
>>
>>9046528
This is good
>>
File: 1468621467256.jpg (146KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1468621467256.jpg
146KB, 800x600px
Geoffrey used his left and right feet, putting them infront of each other one at a time at a fast rate to do the act of running. His foot, left or right, is caught on a brown tree branch laying on the ground because by the way he is in a meadow running though it and he feel because of the motion of running that he was in. When his head made contact with the ground he must have hit a rock or something because the impact knocked him out. After sleeping for a couple of several minutes he found a LUMP forming on his head.
>>
*freeze frame* *record scratch* YEP, that's me laying there but let me begin from the start .........
>>
>>9046465
He lurched back, a throbbing pain in his head, and picked grass and dirt from his lips. Behind him was the fence that bordered the meadow, and ahead was the tree-line. He hopped to his feet and ran.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.