[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lit/, give me your quick rundown on any book you like.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: 1485891600929.jpg (75KB, 385x578px) Image search: [Google]
1485891600929.jpg
75KB, 385x578px
/lit/, give me your quick rundown on any book you like.
>>
Why?
>>
>Lives in Europe before the first world war.
>Travels to Davos to visit his cousin.
>Metaphorically travels into the underworld in some interpretations, discussing the roots of modernism and the clash of progress and history with the residents.
>Some say he has contacted spirits.
>>
>>9046226

Only if you'd enjoy doing it, anon.
>>
old man and the sea. pretty good gives me the same feeling that i get when i imagine im an anime character standing on a cliff with the wind blowing my hair back. strong old man lived a damn hard life and never let it get him down. fuckin legend
>>
Evil artefact discovr'd, famous and respectable wizard saves the day.
>>
File: 1971304.jpg (20KB, 315x475px) Image search: [Google]
1971304.jpg
20KB, 315x475px
>>9046224
>Kid in ww2 russia
>gets caught stripping a corpse
>gets thrown in prison with a deserter
>except he wasn't a deserter
>he just lost track of time getting his dick wet
>rich russian guy needs eggs for his daughter's wedding cake
>they have to go find six eggs
>find nazis and cannibals instead
>it ends with you sobbing your eyes out.
>>
To Kill a Mockingbird is a racist book and should not be taught to school children.
>>
>>9046224
Is "quick rundown" the new "red pill me" ?
>>
>The Brothers Karamazov

three brothers discuss small cash loans for 700 pages while their father fucks the oldest one's girlfriend
>>
>>9046224
>Hippies try to kill everyone
>Willem Dafoe and Tuco Salamanca say otherwise
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.