[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bogpill me on this.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: snow-crash.jpg (1MB, 1536x2363px) Image search: [Google]
snow-crash.jpg
1MB, 1536x2363px
Bogpill me on this.
>>
Might possibly accelerate humanity toward a new age of wisdom, peace, and love.

Fun read, has pizza.
>>
>>9046113
Someone give me the rundown on this book
>>
>>9046138
Afro-Korean-American computer hacker who's a samurai on the internet gets fired from his job delivering pizzas for the mafia and investigates a computer virus written by the Sumerians that infects people's brains, aided by a fourteen year old girl who gets high on drugs and gets raped by a Siberian whale hunter whose heart is connected to a nuclear bomb, but it's okay because she likes it, and gets saved by the mafia boss who fought in Vietnam, while the computer samurai has a motorcycle sword fight with the Siberian (on the internet) to decide the fate of the world
>>
>>9046177
yah pretty much.
>>
>>9046113
it's just taking the piss out of cyberpunk to the maximum extreeeeeemeeeeeee. HIROSHIMA PROTAGONIST THE HALF BLACK HALF JAPANESE SAMURAI WITH DREADS enters the HTC vibe cyber vr chat rooms and someone give it a virus! he's gotta save the interwebs weeeew ooooooOOOOOOooooooOOOO and the mafia and some cute 3.14 side bitch and some crazy over the top violence to the extreeeeeemeeeeeee. I thought it was funny.
>>
>>9046177
This diverges slightly from my memory of it, but only slightly,
>>
>>9046113
sweet poons
>>
>>9046113
It's 100% pure America dried out, ground up, and snorted off the thigh of Lady Liberty.
>>
Meant to be satirical, accidentally just fun.
>>
>>9046138
Reason will overcome any obstacle.
>>
>>9046138
>quick rundown
ok here it is

>they own castles all over the world
>rule France with an iron (but fair) fist
>IQ of 215
>In contact with aliens
>No gold in ft. know, only ft. Bogdanoff
>yada, yada, yada, new age of enlightenment
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.