[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It says here you haven't read The Tunnel. Care to explain, anon?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: gass.jpg (27KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
gass.jpg
27KB, 300x300px
It says here you haven't read The Tunnel. Care to explain, anon?
>>
>>9045987
I don't succumb to shitposting on /lit/.
>>
>>9045987
because I'm reading the superior american prose stylist Joseph Mcelroy.
>>
>>9045987
because Dalkey still won't reprint their shit. COME ON GUYS. AND WHILE YOU'RE AT IT, GIMME TAKE FIVE.
>>
>>9045987
I have. It was a waste of my time.
>>
>>9046040
What's it about then?
>>
>>9046078
Pleb answer: Overweight history professor with small penis, abusive father, drunken mother, no real friends except for his shitty and annoying colleagues (except for Herschel, who's ironically a great person but cruelly described by the narrator), etc., etc.

Patrician answer: It's about nothing, it's just a bunch of ramblings

Don't get me wrong, parts of it were written beautifully, in fact some of it was the most well-written stuff I read in my life, but holy shit was it dull work to get to these parts. I may one day read it again and appreciate it better, but reading it the first time was torture and i feel too much work for the scanty pleasure some of the parts gave me.
>>
>>9046040
to the Gass chambers with this one!
>>
>>9046086
>shitty and annoying colleagues
actually, that's prolly too harsh, I think it's clear that for all of Kohler's bitching, it's clear that they're just ordinary people and none of them as inwardly rotten as he is (although Planmantee probably is the King Douche of them all second to Kohler)
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.