[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me all about the sexual scenes you wrote in your stories.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: tumblr_ojpntbSCJH1s5s4wlo2_1280.png (2MB, 830x1200px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ojpntbSCJH1s5s4wlo2_1280.png
2MB, 830x1200px
Tell me all about the sexual scenes you wrote in your stories.
>>
>>9045403
Sure. It involves your mom and my diary, desu.
>>
>>9045403
Unlike life here - less is more. The best sex is suggested between two scenes.
>>
Sex scenes like fight scenes are all about buildup and the intensity of the emotion that goes into the action, not the action itself.
I had six sex scenes, all of them were basically magical sex and more of a sensual meditative experience instead of play by play sexual contact.
I figured that magic sex was the best way to do it because everyone ends up making it that way anyways where there's something vague going on and then penis boob.
>>
File: i woke up sucking a lemon.png (174KB, 421x584px) Image search: [Google]
i woke up sucking a lemon.png
174KB, 421x584px
i fucking love anime girls
>>
Protagonist and mentor have a sexy meditation session, nothing happens but he gets a boner looking at her abs. They have sex way later but only the beggining of it is shown, i wasnt really able to write a sex scene back then and it wouldnt fit the rest of the narrative style anyways.

Then on my other novel i have a guy and his young witch mother in the pool, he tries to kill her via choking and she kisses him, so its a sort of naked fight.

Then a normal sex scene in another novel, some friends read that one and said it was very heartwarming.

Then i have the most edgy rapey novel but curiously it doesnt have any direct sex scenes even if several sexual things happen.

And in another novel i made a sort of erotic (in a disgusting way) scene of a demon possesing a little girl and torturing and killing a guy.
>>
>>9045606
I've read that doujin, pretty good deshita
>>
>>9045403
They fug between chapters and wake up next to each other.
>>
>>9045403

they confess their hate for each other as they press closer and closer.

Hands slip toward bra loops and pants while insults are put forward.

Nothing is consummated until it is obvious that attaining satisfaction in such a way is also a form of self-destruction.

But they hate themselves, so they commit their sexy emotional suicide
>>
>>9045403
I usually use almost no dialog between the characters. You have to guide the imagination of the reader to individual movements of the characters.
for example;
I place my dick into her vagina and cum immediately.
>>
>>9045603
i love fucking anime girls
>>
>>9045606

>Then i have the most edgy rapey novel

Please elaborate.
>>
>>9048931
Its about a world on which people suddently turn really really evil and how society keeps itself from falling appart (surprisingly it doesnt cost too much). It follows the story of a little boy on his journey to adulthood and how he gains power, then how he falls and starts overcoming his own evil (perhaps). There is ton of implied rape because the world is just ruined cities with gangs who just rapepillageburn everything.
>>
A man turns into a lion and another man turns into district 9 alien in a dream and they slowly fall in love and build up from kissing to sweet anal
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.