[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>250 pages into infinite jest and she gives you this look

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 1457460713194.jpg (108KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1457460713194.jpg
108KB, 1920x1080px
>250 pages into infinite jest and she gives you this look
>>
>that classic, index finger in the footnotes section reading method
she's a keeper
>>
What kind of look is that
>>
In college I was a big infinitejest head and I gave it to the girl i was dating with this corny line I regret now, I said "if you really want to understand me, read this book." Turned out she really wanted to understand me, because she started reading it that night, which I didnt expect, and which made me a little nervous because I myself had actually not gotten past p 380. Dont get me wrongh I loved the book to death, but it was mostly those 380 pages that I had so much affection for. She was a big reader but she read like retarded YA books like harry potter and the hunger games nd a bunch of books w dragons on rhe cover so I didnt think shed even make it that far. But she read it every night when she came home from class andsje kept getting further and turther and as she neared p 380 I started to actually get very nervous because this YA reading i mean i loved but this total pleb you know was going to pass where I'd read up to jn my own favorite book. One night after shed stopped reading I said hey so how are you enjoying it, and she just gave me this weird look and turned the lights out. The next day she passed p 380, kept reading, and kept reading, every night, until finally she actually finished the whole thing. I was there when she finished it, pacing in front of her, chewing my nails, waiting for the verdict. After what felt like an hour she closed the book and looked up at me. I stared at her expectantly, looking into her eyes, and she looking into mine, and time seemed to stop as sweat poured down my forehead and my heart pounded and she continued to stare at me. My look begged her to say something, and she did. "you're a fucking retard," she said.
>>
>>9045053
Made me kek
>>
>>9044400
Well, it was for a flick
>>
>>9044400
>calling endnotes footnotes
You're not
>>
>>9045053
Do you think she got it?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.