[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else steal books? I took a textbook on street law

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

Does anyone else steal books? I took a textbook on street law from my high school (I'm 18 and dropping out soon) as well as a Steinbeck compendium. Can't remember the other few I took since it's been a while.

I am more motivated to read books I steal. It's a waste of money to purchase books, but nobody notices if you take them, so it's a win-win.

When I started reading a lot I finished the, maybe 5, books of note I had in my house and started stealing the rest.
>>
>>9041089
I'm too much of a pussy to steal
>>
File: 1485749430251.png (144KB, 1018x385px) Image search: [Google]
1485749430251.png
144KB, 1018x385px
>>9041089
>>
>>9041089
In high school I may have five finger discounted some. Felt bad about it and bought a bunch of books from the store since then instead of Amazon.
>>
>>9041089
Why would you drop out at 18? You're so close.
>>
>>9041089
Don't drop out, anon. You will regret it, I guarantee you.
>>
Nobody here's going to be your mom but navigating life without a college degree is difficult. The uphill battle of making ends meet with no diploma is unfathomable. You're wagering a very difficult life in an economic climate with less and less oppurtunity.
>>
>>9041952
>Fun & Games
>>
REEEEE

FUCKING DEGENERATE SLIME
>>
File: 1485468470032.png (668KB, 953x1282px) Image search: [Google]
1485468470032.png
668KB, 953x1282px
College is a fucking meme
>>
>>9041089
Why would you steal books? Don't you have a library, where you can essentially steal books legally? If you're going to steal, steal things with value, like clothes.
>>
I once stole a book from a thrift shop

Just picked it up right out of the free box and walked off, it was nothing but a game to me
>>
>>9042047
>$60,000 in tuition for bachelors
>another $2,000 in books
>$1000 yearly mandatory student health insurance and service fees (essentially paying so students have access to free condoms and tampons)
>not to mention boarding fees
>state-funded despite already generating so much revenue, meaning it's taking taxpayer dollars as well
>billionaires donating millions so they can build new parking garages
>it's purpose is to make you view and process the world just like your professor
>more and more students enrolling, furthering price gouging, devaluing degrees, and making postcollegiate occupations more competitive, making it even more difficult to earn back the the thousands wasted on college
>with the end goal, the very pinnacle of vocational achievement being a college professor who teaches his students how to view and process the world just like him, in a self-perpetuating meme loop, everyone else paying you so you can indoctrinate the youth
college is one of man's worst inventions
>>
>>9042411
Don't forget the fact that for most normal faggots it's just an expensive alcoholic daycare
>>
>>9041089
Listen friend. The day I turned 18 I never went back to school. I have always been a fuck up so it was my destiny, but if you want a good life, and you have any belief in yourself please, don't make this mistake. Things may be awful. You may not be able to stand it, but once you are over the initial buzz of being free, you realize that life just goes on and on and you pay for every decision you make.

Don't dropout and don't do drugs. DON'T DROP OUT AND DON'T DO DRUGS. You have everything right now. Don't fuck it up because things suck. Life sucks unless you are strong enough to deal with it. I wish I knew that when I was your age.
>>
>>9041599
I am too rich to steal
>>
>>9042411
You're probably too dumb for college anyway, but if you don't understand that you're paying in order to avoid severely limiting yourself in the future (and that you'll make far more than you pay for with useful degrees), you're either lying to yourself or delusional
>>
>>9041089
Yeah. When I had my shop lifting phase, I stole maybe 50. I don't even know what.

One time, I was in an antique bookstore, and I slid a book into my pocket where I had my own book. I asked the owner if he had a book by author x, but instead of pulling my book out, I pulled out the book I'd just stolen.

Internally, I was shrieking, but outwards I just said: whoops, wrong one, and pulled out the other one.

But it was an antique bookshop, and I'm the kind of person who carries old lyric books around in my pockets, so...

God, I was a stupid little shit. Luckily, it's years behind me. The last time I stole something I had a panic attack.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.