[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What's the comfiest book of the Bible, /lit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

What's the comfiest book of the Bible, /lit/?
>>
Ecclesiastes.
>>
>>9038369
The Bible story about Joseph and the coat of many colors was comfy as fuck.
it actually reminded me of a sort of Don Quixote/The Idiot sort of feel. I definitely held back a tear when he finally tells his brothers it's him and he wants to see his father again
>>
>>9038369
John's Gospel.
>>
>>9038371
>mfw when my favorite Byrds song is suddenly right there verbatim
>>
For me it was Pslams and Proverbs I really liked the more poetic vibe of those two books and I think they stand out very well from the rest of the Bible.
>>
>>9038396
It's actually a Pete Seger song but w/e
>>
my favourite is the one in which O-dog's underlings get smashed on that good shit and get transformed into literal hogs so he's forced to roll up to the party after dropping some moly which protects from the mutative effects of the drank and then he lets his mates waddle back to the ships and then he proceeds to get smashed and fuck that nymph without a condom for a year straight. best book ever, if you ask me. really had me feeling the transformative powers of Christ and all that.
>>
>>9038369
Song of solomon and certain portions of psalms. Actually most of the wisdom books are comfy, but those two especially.
>>
The story about the priests who steal the offerings in the altar and how a king unmasks them with flour.
>>
revelations for me personally, thinkin bout them big dragon sneks spittin lava shit errwhere and satan down ere strokin his big goat cock gives me a chub
>>
>>9038554
excellent post.
>>
>>9038369
The Jonas Brothers
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.