[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: IMAG0730.jpg (2MB, 3000x4000px) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0730.jpg
2MB, 3000x4000px
i never seek out philosophy because i feel there is no true answer
>>
eat a sandwich
>>
>>9037557
I know how you feel, man. In highschool I was really into Chemestry but my teacher was explaining how alot of the systems we use to understand things are useful but ultimately disprovable in certain instances and how we still have alot of work to do in the field. So I decided, why bother learning about this shit if some asshole is just gonna revolutionize the field in a few years so I shitpot on 4chan all day instead.
>>
what's the question
>>
>>9037575
"should I kill myself?"
>>
>>9037557
Existentialism is a meme
The red-piled application of philosophy is trying to better understand the things in life you can change, like your relationships and your view of the world
>>
>>9037580
nah. I never want to end my life. It's just I think I will never be truly contempt. There is nothing that is bigger than me and I find that to be sad.

>>9037599
Really I have a picture perfect life. I have a great girlfriend that I will marry and had only been with me sexually. I have a good job that helps save people's lives everyday. Great friends and enough money I need.

I still feel empty.
>>
yeah but the last thing philosophy is about is to affirm or deny what you already "feel". Philosophy concerns the question, to answer it or refuse to answer it is to dispose of the question
>>
File: freud.jpg (54KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
freud.jpg
54KB, 750x563px
>>9037608
>contempt
>>
>>9037608
>There is nothing that is bigger than me
wew
>>
>>9037619
What do you think is wrong with that sentence? I try to think of good causes to believe in but I fail.
>>
>>9037557

shut the fuck up
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.