[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How many maidens have you rescued so far /lit/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

How many maidens have you rescued so far /lit/?
>>
>>9035444

I became the maiden. I married the maiden to the dragon. The dragon ate the maiden. The maiden died. The dragon became the maiden.
>>
>>9035475
>I became the maiden
post feminine maiden benis
>>
>>9035509
>not dragon benis
what kind of freak are you?
>>
>>9035444
One. And I'm not even kidding.
>>
>>9035596
And i guess you respected her as chivalry demands, right?
>>
Currently rescuing Rupi Kaur from an onslaught of cruelty and meanness in /lit/
>>
File: 1443220241159.jpg (1MB, 4500x2855px) Image search: [Google]
1443220241159.jpg
1MB, 4500x2855px
>>9035444
I don't know about 'rescue' I mean, I've never actually saved someone from like a burning building or whatever. But I've helped a couple of friends with depression and suicidal thoughts and stuff like that, I mean the least I could ever do for them is to just be there for them. I don't know if it's ever worked or if they were just pretending they were happier for my own sake. But I keep on trying, regardless. I'm probably more annoying than helpful, truthfully.
>>
>>9035444
Just one-- your mom.
>>
I rescued a few from their unsatisfying relationships with my lance desu
>>
>>9035938
I did, actually.

It was her who begged me to tie her up, gag her and strike her with a belt before fucking her and cumming down her throat. It would've been ungentlemanly not to oblige.
>>
File: episode_01[1].jpg (130KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
episode_01[1].jpg
130KB, 960x540px
>>9036202
Then you did it because of some expectation of sex from the beggining rather than by virtue anon.
>>
A couple I believe. But that was ages ago. Now I am become the dragon whom everybodys thirst of glory throws them right into my fiery fauces just to be inadvertidly swallowed by me in a tiresome sigh conforming my neverending moral/intellectual ennui.

ALACK!
>>
>>9036217
What kind of horrible alien language is this
>>
>>9036214
Expectation of sex is not virtuous? This is the only real virtue, Anon, that's how babby is formed.
>>
Aint no maidens out here in these streets faggot.

I culd get a hoe to suck my dick for some BurgerKing nigga

Lol the fuck you even on about maidens?
>>
>>9035444
>>
>>9036214
I did not. I could've had sex with many other women without doing all I've done for her. What we have is nothing but love.
>>
>>9036214
Is Sir Gawain /our guy/?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.