[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw too /lit/ to be straight

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 316
Thread images: 27

File: mr borroughs.jpg (409KB, 1280x740px) Image search: [Google]
mr borroughs.jpg
409KB, 1280x740px
>tfw too /lit/ to be straight
>>
>>9035283
Good work, Anon - and fine thread, too.
>>
File: 1485638643404.jpg (271KB, 1280x1281px) Image search: [Google]
1485638643404.jpg
271KB, 1280x1281px
>>9035283
>tfw too /lit/ to be male
>>
File: 1424874969107.gif (2MB, 316x213px) Image search: [Google]
1424874969107.gif
2MB, 316x213px
>tfw too straight to be /lit/
>>
>>9035338

Are you suggesting that your sex spontaneously changes if you reach a critical mass of /lit/-ness?
>>
fun fact: gay people are better at art
>>
>>9035355
Not spontaneously, but voluntarily, through enlightenment.
>>
>>9035405

Sounds pretty euphoric
>>
>>9035283
Being gay/LGBT might have been 'cool' or 'edgy' in the past, but now it's the epitome of everything PC, Lame and ZOG approved. Omg so progressive, like something out of 'Modern Family' or any other TV agitprop for brainwashed normies. It's so cool to be a cog in the liberal managerial state's grand social engineering plan. Face it, being straight is the new punk rock.
>>
File: glick.jpg (16KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
glick.jpg
16KB, 480x360px
>>9035476
Is being too fat for sexual desire /lit/?
>>
It's gotten to the point where I've become so /lit/ that I can no longer be attracted to anything but whitenoise and industrial noise
>>
>>9035512
Chesterton managed, but may have side effects of Catholicism.
>>9035516
that's not even /mu/, it's just boring.
>>9035283
iktf it's pretty based. the alcoholism weighs at times, but the overall improvement to metre is worth it.
>>
File: image.jpg (33KB, 288x512px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
33KB, 288x512px
>>9035476
This
>>
>tfw too /lit/ to even care about the age or gender of the person I'm falling in love with
>tfw all that matters is the person's taste in art and literature
>>
>>9035389
Why?
>>
>>9035691
there's no why, it's purely an observational claim
>>
File: image.jpg (14KB, 343x428px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14KB, 343x428px
>>9035689
>>
>>9035689
>tfw you accidentally marry an 87 year old museum curator
>>
>>9035780

tfw they accidentally die and I inherent everything.
>>
>tfw not straight
Will pence help me get back on the right path?
>>
>>9035780
>hnng
you know that's the only way into some of the live in librarianships left in the US? why do you tempt us anon?
>>
I wish I was gay. Seems like casual sex is a lot more common and that's really all I am interested in
>>
>>9035980
>was gay
*were gay, anon. Unless you mean you wish you were only in the past gay, and could now reminisce over the glory holes of your youth while being currently straight, in which case was was perfectly correct.
>>
>>9035980
It's a curse
>>
>>9035980
gay here. i am sick and isolated and my words should ~not~ be construed as representative of ~any~ other gays,
but,
desu I don't even enjoy sex for sex I just hate myself and enjoy the feeling of being used
the reason I don't get into relationships is that I know I don't deserve affection
:^)
>>
>>9036002
this isn't a very good poem, i don't think you're gay at all
>>
>>9036006
:^) :^) :^)
>>
>>9036002
being gay is a terrible curse
i hate this
>>
What would it be like if William S. Burroughs had written Tarzan instead of Edgar Rice Burroughs?
>>
>>9036043
Well at least you are not a tranny
>>
>>9036074
i still want to kill myself
>>
>>9036066
good use of doubles. i'mma have to think on that one but i'm pretty sure it winds up the same.
wait, no, i'm thinking of the jungle book. william s could have written that though. if you squeezed it into the first half and just had mowgli and messua's family get mashed up in the woods for the rest of it.
i don't know if i want to re-read cities of the red night or kim now.
>>
>>9035691
Same reason most minorities are better at art, and the same reason depressed people are better as well.

Good art, honest art, is always grounded in some form of suffering. Whether it is absolute oppression, or simply the negotiation of identity, or even just feeling like an outsider in society.
>>
File: nigel.png (324KB, 279x612px) Image search: [Google]
nigel.png
324KB, 279x612px
>>9036094
>most minorities are better at art
>>
>>9035283
How many kids did he fucked on Mexico?
>>
>>9035283
>tfw too /lit/ to fit into categories of sexuality that are essentially arbitrary

Can't believe you guys haven't realised the absurdity of sexual absolutes, given that your identity as "straight" or "homosexual" is essentially your openness to sexual experiences with either gender, a trait largely informed by social repression of homosexual urges in hetereosexual society and false dilemma in LGBT+ circles
>>
>>9036113
>not being a mereological nihilist
there's really no (you) to complain to
>>
>>9036097
In the post-religion era, give me some examples of rich, straight, white, mentally healthy dudes who make great art. This is why pretty much every art form experienced an explosion of creativity around the late 19th to early 20th centuries, because artistic enterprise was suddenly available to people who didn't live in extreme privilege and weren't absolutely sheltered from suffering. Religion previously served as a useful source of emotion, thanks to the inherent beauty and sublimity of God, along with Jesus' suffering on the cross as a source of inspiration. But with the death of god, the privileged no longer have that to draw upon.

If you've never experienced suffering, you're fucking hamstrung when it comes to producing art because it's what makes the portrayal of emotion so raw and so honest. And what ought art be but raw, honest emotion made tangible?
>>
>>9036145
the flow is more important than a smoke machine
>>
>>9036145
>he thinks the monks weren't gay
anon, leave until you have completed poetry 400ad-1500
>>
>>9036145
Most great 20th century literature was written by straight white males. Eliot, Nabokov, Joyce, Bolaño, Hemingway, etc.
>>
>>9036145
>straight white men don't suffer
really bad meme, i'm getting tired of it
>>
File: IMG_1884.png (38KB, 509x509px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1884.png
38KB, 509x509px
Being a faggot is literally blasphemous and not even remotely /lit/. Enjoy rotting in hell for eternity.

Seek Jesus.
>>
>>9036216
IM TRYING OK
>>
>>9036221
Have you tried electroshock therapy?
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 750x832px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 750x832px
>>9036145
Maybe, just maybe, we happen to live in a Marxist society that worships weakness and 'being oppressed' while shunning and fearing true beauty and greatness.
>>
tfw too lit to be /lit
>>
>>9036204
not sure how you know that, seeing as you clearly aren't able to read
>rich, straight, white, mentally healthy dudes

All of the men you mentioned experienced profound suffering throughout their lives. And Bolano is fucking Chilean you numpty.

>>9036212
Don't know what you're doing on a literature board seeing as, you clearly can't read either

>>9036229
if you think this is a Marxist society I bet you can't wait to be strung up by your feet and used as a punching bag with all the other fascist tosspots
>>
>>9036242
>you clearly can't read either
Misplaced the comma too.

>If you've never experienced suffering, you're fucking hamstrung
You're saying you can only really suffer you're depressed or held back by kyriarchal oppression.

>And what art be but raw, honest emotion made tangible
Even this is debatable.

You're way dumber than you think.
>>
File: mike_pence3.jpg (207KB, 620x412px) Image search: [Google]
mike_pence3.jpg
207KB, 620x412px
[lights dim and flicker]
>>
>>9036263
if you think about how much of a faggot the last guy to go after faggots with the unamerican activities committee, and that strong silver mane and jaw, i think it's safe to assume pence is balls deep in religious right male interns asses every day and night. we're just one meth head with the lack of self respect to keep it private away from a south park production of angels in america, and i, for one, am stoked
>>
>>9036242
"Suffered" is such a nebulous term that it can emompass literally everyone on the planet. Everyone alive has been through either physical or metaphysical suffering at some point in their lives. Your criteria is subjective and unfalsifiable; it can include anyone who want it to, which a good indication that it's bullshit.

And by the way, Bolaño is a a white Chilean of mostly European Spanish decent.
>>
>>9036242
>supposed liberals using violent rhetoric against fascists
>liberals lifting the societal taboo on the use of political violence
Good job there guys. You're the reason shit has gotten so bad
>>
>>9036316
*encompass literally everyone
>>
File: does trump remember uncle cohn.png (173KB, 1138x624px) Image search: [Google]
does trump remember uncle cohn.png
173KB, 1138x624px
>>9036294
roy cohn did work for trump when he was first managing his business...
>>
>>9036331
Hmmm makes you think maybe the so called 'tolerant left' are the real fascists.
>>
>>9036294
>because I am obsessed with gay sex, everybody who finds me disgusting and demented is too
It's crazy how many fags sincerely believe this fantasy. Homosexuality is fundamentally a narcissistic disorder IMO
>>
>>9036294
>anyone who hates faggots is a faggot himself

Nice logic you've got there, bug chaser.

>he hates pedophiles, so he must be one himself
>he hates rapists, so he must be one himself
>he hates murderers, so he must be one himself
>>
>>9036226
I will
>>
>if you think this is a Marxist society I bet you can't wait to be strung up by your feet and used as a punching bag with all the other fascist tosspots

Woah so tolerant
>>
>>9036431
i'm not saying it happens all the time, i'm just saying that roy cohn was doing that shit before trump had money or ted haggard had meth, and both the faggots in those three were notably large persecutors of gays in the US. you on the other hand have no clue who the fuck roy cohn is which is hilarious because him getting AIDS was like McCarthy getting a Lenin tattoo over his face.

it does seem the ladies protest a bit too much for the past couple times this has been policy relevant. what with the later streams of rent boys becoming apparent.
>>
File: 1483301612192.jpg (8KB, 250x225px) Image search: [Google]
1483301612192.jpg
8KB, 250x225px
>>9036145

Can we put everyone who uses the phrase "white dude" in some kind of internment camp? I see this shit everywhere and it's become a dog whistle for lefty fags. What's embarrassing is that you're probably a white male yourself and you just despise your own heritage.

I'd also like to know why there aren't very many great black artists, since according to your logic they ought to be making the best art.
>>
>>9035283
I feel like the vast majority of gay people are just guys who couldn't figure out women and wound up fucking the other womenless men they inevitably ended up hanging out with.
>>
>>9036471
Leftism is just a pathological irrational hatred for masculinity
>>
>>9035476
This it sickens me to see so many off topic trap or homo threads in my lit. But dare to voice an opinion that's even slightly right of centre, dare to be a white male without apologising- BOOM! You get banned for thoughtcrime. And they still think they are the underdogs
>>
>>9036471
m8, you're american, you're both shit. left means right there, it's fucktarded. there are good black artists, but americans' definitions of race are also fucktarded, like they couldn't get past a two party system in that either.

if you want a funny episode in america's racial and artistic relations, look up basquiat and sam-o. basquiat got famous, in part because warhol appreciates what a homeless black dude does for tv audiences who like to think they're high brow art critics, in part because he's as good as klee. but he had been part of a collective making graffiti all over new york as sam-o. as the price of his work skyrocketted like warhol makes shit go multimillion, rich white people all over new york started stealing bits of dilapidated buildings and doors that sam-o had spray painted on. even if you find good black artists, you'll still be surrounded by the rest of the americans.
>>
File: image.jpg (13KB, 236x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
13KB, 236x231px
>>9036229
I didn't choose the fash, the fash chose me. the Marxists and the social justice warriors didn't give me a choice. But now it's to late. There shall be no going back. There shall be no end to our Wrath.
>>
>>9036476
ur theory is trash yo~and dare I say you're projecting?
i like boys bc women can't dominate me completely in the same way, make me feel like absolute shit and make me feel used
even if they ~come close~ it'd still be a funny inversion of a greater trend
also i just find boys cute as fuck

>>9036493
i love europeans who think they understand america

>>9036597
lmao edgelord
>>
>>9036597
lmao nice false flag /leftpol/ you're not fooling anyone
>>
>>9036954
>i love europeans who think they understand america
we find americans who think they understand america less than endearing. they often even think it encompasses all systems and countries across space and time. it's rather funny when they then insist that other people be racist according to their racial understanding or leftist by advocating restriction of movement, expression, or speech. or right wing for being republican. it's like they really didn't read anything. however, it's not funny enough to make the lumbering around fucking up the third world a viable option for the next two hundred years.
tl;dr- try to understand belgium, amerifat, it's where you're headed with worse chocolate.
>>
>>9036992
You type like a schizophrenic homosexual and you're from a non-country don't ever speak of the great place on earth ever again
>>
>>9036992
How the fuck can you insist you're not racist and then use terms like "ch-colate"
>>
TFW - want to be more conservative because it seems /lit/ but I can't think of any logical reason to be against trannys or an abundance of pronouns.
>>
>>9036002
Proof that all fags are mentally ill
>>
>>9037037
might as well replace /lit/ with /fa/
>>
>>9036145
>you need to le suffer to be taken seriously, because life is the oppression olympics and being a minority makes you more special than the rest of us
>>
>>9037043
didn't I say not to judge other gays by me? I'm gross but I've met ~plenty~ who aren't
>>
>>9037048
Do you whine about hating yourself with other people? All gays are self-hating on some level, because it's a mental disorder caused by unsuccessful psychosexual development
>>
>>9037037
You don't need to have a reason. The reason I hate them is I feel, what i consider, a very natural biological disgust whenever I see trannies. That is enough for me to hate them.
>>
>>9037054
Is there anyone on 4chan that doesn't hate himself?
>>
>>9037060
me
>>
>>9037060
Yes, because not everyone is a mentally ill self loathing faggot, stop projecting.
>>
>>9037058
That sounds like a base instinct. I assume, being on a literature board, that you are interested in being critical and reflective. Do you not feel ashamed? We criticize SJW's for a poor application of logic, and yet you are being worse - your opinion of them isn't grounded in logic at all, but stems from a simple feeling.
>>
>>9037063
>>9037080
Then why do you punish yourselves by coming here?
>>
>>9037084
I don't punish myself by coming here I enjoy being on 4chan a lot.
>>
>>9037037
>I can't think of any logical reason why we shouldn't encourage people to artificially modify their bodies because they are mentally ill and convinced they are the opposite sex
Maybe you're just retarded
>>
>>9037092
Now I know you're b8ing
>>
>>9037054
as if you've studied shit or know what constitutes a mental disorder or know ~anything~ from outside a few books which did make you look ~so cool~ on campus while your niceenoughtotolerateyou peers avoided mentioning they've been out of use for the better part of a century
as if your hatred of modernity (including but not limited to your response of "outdated white fucks aren't read b-bcos of the jooze and the pheggs!") isn't in itself rooted in self-hatred
I hate myself, but fuckn I'm honest about it: I'm a hedonist who ~lives~ to create waste, but at least I don't take a zero-sum attitude to it. if I'm sick then I don't even want to now what you and all you 4chan saviorsofculture, living half in books and half lashing-out, are.

>>9037084
habit lol
the semester's starting tomorrow so I guess I'll be leaving you adorable right-wingers to your own soon~
>>
>>9037081
There are a lot of things humans hate as a simple base instinct with no reason to actually hate upon critical reflection. Why do people hate necrophilia if it doesn't hurt anyone, why do people hate incest between two consenting adults? Those two things, upon critical reflection, have no reason to be hated, but we do hate them because as much as we dislike to admit it we are humans and somethings we like and dislike just because that's the way we feel and we can't help it.
>>
>>9037107
>you adorable right-wingers
lmao why do liberals always speak like this? They always refer to people they disagree with by names like sweetie, darling or honey. Do you think that patronizing people makes you correct? umm think again sweetie
>>
>>9037107
>as if you've studied shit or know what constitutes a mental disorder or know ~anything~ from outside a few books which did make you look ~so cool~ on campus while your niceenoughtotolerateyou peers avoided mentioning they've been out of use for the better part of a century
not an argument, ad hom, etc
>as if your hatred of modernity (including but not limited to your response of "outdated white fucks aren't read b-bcos of the jooze and the pheggs!") isn't in itself rooted in self-hatred
I don't hate modernity, cuck
>I hate myself, but fuckn I'm honest about it: I'm a hedonist who ~lives~ to create waste, but at least I don't take a zero-sum attitude to it. if I'm sick then I don't even want to now what you and all you 4chan saviorsofculture, living half in books and half lashing-out, are.
he mad
>>
File: chvkem.png (753KB, 799x885px) Image search: [Google]
chvkem.png
753KB, 799x885px
>>9035283
>tfw to metal to be /lit/
>>
>>9037093
How do we know that they are mentally ill? We thought the same thing of left handed people and homosexuals at one time.
>>
>>9035691
It's a mystery, but the fact that they are is empirically observable.
>>
>>9037125
You're right. While we're at it, we should cut off the limbs of people with body integrity disorder.
>>
>>9037118
I'm no liberal, sweety~
why do right-wingers think it's cute to try and be hyperrational on weaboo sites? that's a much more entertaining mystery to me

>>9037120
lmao fedoraboys are so funny
I'm not trying to argue empirically because you've established that your hatred ~isn't~ based on logic. yeah I'm mad bcos you're fucking gross and I think the world would be a whole lot better without people like you~
>>
>>9037135
>lmao fedoraboys are so funny
>I'm not trying to argue empirically because you've established that your hatred ~isn't~ based on logic. yeah I'm mad bcos you're fucking gross and I think the world would be a whole lot better without people like you~
Holy shit, this is cringeworthy to read. Delete your account.
>>
>>9037125
Because trannies are mentally ill. If you trick yourself into thinking you are a thing that you aren't then you're mentally ill. If a man believes he's a woman he's mentally damaged just like if I believe I am a zebra I'm mentally ill because I am clearly not a zebra so to believe I am would make me crazy
>>
>>9036962
>>9036954
I believe he was mocking the edginess of >>9036229
>>
>>9037135
You never planned on arguing empirically from the start because all of your arguments have consisted of patronizing people or just going "you're fucking gross" without explaining why they're wrong it's just "lmao don't you know you're committing wrong think I mean I can't believe people still don't agree with me in 2017!"
>>
>>9037145
false equivalences all over the place.
the roles of "man" and "woman" are socially prescribed and not only observably dissimilar across non-indo-euro-eastasian cultures but observably inconsistent across time (romantic view of masculinity vs femininity was totally different than the renaissance view, if we're going back to your o-so-uncorrupted times). the roles of human and zebra are, on the other hand, similar everywhere and at every time, and have very little in common. you're either shortsighted or bourgeois and scared of liberation.
>>
>>9037146
Oh I responded before I opened the thread but yeah even I can't stand Spencer he's so desperate for attention and watching him cry and walk away after being punched by that limp wristed bitch instead of just running after him was embarrasing
>>
>straight people fucking up the faggot poet thread
typical

>The exceptional thing about him was
>that in spite of all his loose living,
>his vast sexual experience,
>and the fact that usually
>his attitude matched his age,
>in spite of this there were moments—
>extremely rare, of course—when he gave the impression
>that his flesh was almost virginal.

>His twenty-nine-year-old beauty,
>so tested by sensual pleasure,
>would sometimes strangely remind one
>of a boy who, somewhat awkwardly, gives
>his pure body to love for the first time.
Days of 1901, Cavafy
>>
>>9036145
Talking in so many memes that this has to be bait.

Still, what art requires is an understanding of the mechanics that your medium use should to create the final product. Mastery over these puzzle pieces, whether throughout intentional study or picked up after absorbing yourself in a certain discipline, is what constitutes a good artist.

Past technical aspects, that unique perspective, the voice, that i think you're talking about doesn't necessarily come from suffering. Even if it did, it's not predicated on social status or race exclusively. BB King's Blank on Blank Interview discusses this: how you don't have you be a black man in Louisana to play the blues.
>>
>>9037155
you're right, because I don't approach people super~seriously on weeaboo sites. total lack of contextual awareness: I love it.
>>
>>9037159
No you just misinterpreted what I said. I wasn't referring to men who wear lipstick or dresses or other non traditional masculine things I was referring to mtf transsexuals who genuinely believe they were born in the wrong bodies and are actually women
>>
>>9037159
You're retarded. Superficial changes in fashion don't make femininity or masculinity any less real, especially when biological sex is an observable fact (genitals and hormones). There ARE universal roles: men are strong and intelligent, women are weak and motherly, etc.
>>
>>9037107
You sound cute, and more tolerable than the rest of lit, don't leave this board ;_;
>>
>>9037169
>wow i dont have to prove my point teehee silly fedoras~~ xd
You are a meme
>>
>>9037173
Go back to tumblr
>>
>>9037169
Lmao back at it with this same smug typing. The whole "I love it" just quit it's this snark that makes people hate liberals because you just assume you're right and everyone else is wrong they just haven't realized it yet. "lol can't you tell that the reason I'm not making any good points is just because where on a weeaboo site I don;t have to prove I'm right because I know I'm right"
>>
>>9037171
Gender and sexuality are two different things.
>>
>>
>>9037171
there's nothing wrong with them either! plenty of people (myself included and probably yourself included) hate the bodies they're born with and plenty of diverse ways. if medicine allows it, why not ease that pain?

>>9037172
if you'd read as much as I, you'd know not to call pre-romantic to romantic a "superficial change in fashion," lmao
and yeah, deeply rooted ideas take awhile to fuck off. might as well call Latin a universal standard bcos people speak French.

>>9037180
you're distressingly serious and I'm worried for you and how you're going to spend a lifetime if you can't recognize context and let loose. you might think it's "womanly" or whatever but you should see a shrink. lots of unis have discounted programs for people who can't afford it. I'm serious: not trying to condescend. life's too short and too sad to put on this grandiose face all the time.

>>9037190
if I'm gonna have my views changed it won't be on 4chan, that's for sure
>>
>>9037204
Why are they two different things? This is something that has annoyed me recently. It seems that every time you call a tranny out on being delusional for thinking they're women even though they aren't they just deflect to this. What makes gender and sex different? Is gender the roles that society has given to each sex? If so that's not what I'm talking about.
>>
>>9037217
>>9037219
>losing time debating on 4chan
kill yourselves little shits
>>
>>9037108
So many spooks in so few posts
>>
>>9037145
I used to think that too. But it's been a thing for too long. It can't just be a meme. Maybe the SJWs are right and Trannies are actually the next step in human evolution.
>>
>>9037217
>if you'd read as much as I, you'd know not to call pre-romantic to romantic a "superficial change in fashion," lmao
>and yeah, deeply rooted ideas take awhile to fuck off. might as well call Latin a universal standard bcos people speak French.
They're deeply rooted in BIOLOGY. Show me ONE society where people have reversed the gender roles successfully. You can't, because gender roles are inherently efficient.
>you're distressingly serious and I'm worried for you and how you're going to spend a lifetime if you can't recognize context and let loose. you might think it's "womanly" or whatever but you should see a shrink. lots of unis have discounted programs for people who can't afford it. I'm serious: not trying to condescend. life's too short and too sad to put on this grandiose face all the time.
lmao, you're saying I should see a shrink because I pointed out that you type like a faggot
>>
>>9037223
I got plenty of time before classes start tomorrow~and I'm wiped out from a tough day of Russian study. lemme be wasteful.
>>
>>9037217
I don't hate my body. There are somethings I dislike about it but I still know they're mine and I can't change them. I have brown eyes but I wish I had green eyes just because I wear contacts or, even more drastically, get a surgery to change the color of my eyes that doesn't make me blue eyed because I was born brown eyed and my genes are for brown eyes. This whole notion that you can change what you are just because you hate what you are or you don't "feel" like you born correctly and more identify with something else doesn't make you that thing
>>
>>9037219
Gender is the social construction, whereas sex is anatomical. If someone can recognize that construction than why should they feel bad about subverting it.
>>
File: bark bigernes.png (581KB, 762x464px) Image search: [Google]
bark bigernes.png
581KB, 762x464px
>>9037229
>~
Stop typing like a tumblr user
>>
>>9037155
>>9037140
People don't hate /pol/ because you believe stupid things, they hate you because you can't smell bait.
>>
>>9037217
Well of course you'll never change your views on 4chan because all you do is smugly tell people they're wrong and how you're so above it all
>>
>>9037108
>We do hate them

No "we" don't. Peasents of the mind do.
>>
>>9037227
Err, not him but it's pretty obvious that gender roles are diminishing in many Western societies. They won't necessarily be reversed, but one can assume that they will become obsolete in the future.
>>
>>9037227
>They're deeply rooted in BIOLOGY. Show me ONE society where people have reversed the gender roles successfully. You can't, because gender roles are inherently efficient.
http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/content/two-spirits_map-html/

>lmao, you're saying I should see a shrink because I pointed out that you type like a faggot
I'm saying you should see a shrink because you can't seem to recognize context and let loose, because it's a generally healthy thing to do, and because a lot of people on 4chan seem to be unproductively withering away with undiagnosed depression, and I find that really sad! I don't know why anyone would subject themselves to that so as not to look "feminine," but then again I don't know why people would take out all their baggage by hating queers either~
>>
>>9037233
Gender comes directly from sex though. The reason gender roles exist is because different sexes have different evolutionary needs.
>>
>>9037233
But that's not what this is about. When a mtf transexual calls themselves a woman they don't just refer to the role society has placed on them they truly believe they are women. Call any tranny a man and you'll see how upset they are that just by changing their clothes and taking hormones doesn't make them whatever they're pretending to be
>>
>>9037242
They won't. Liberal democracy and our (relative) peace won't last forever. Once shit hits the fan, people won't have time to deal with special snowflake trannys. Only the most masculine men and feminine women will survive
>>9037243
>http://www.pbs.org/independentlens/content/two-spirits_map-html/
wow it's literally nothing
>I'm saying you should see a shrink because you can't seem to recognize context and let loose, because it's a generally healthy thing to do, and because a lot of people on 4chan seem to be unproductively withering away with undiagnosed depression, and I find that really sad! I don't know why anyone would subject themselves to that so as not to look "feminine," but then again I don't know why people would take out all their baggage by hating queers either~
More passive-aggressive condescension. Half of it is projection and the other half is deflection.
>>
>>9037238
don't post living turds thank you
>>
>>9037227
Many Polynesians, among others, have an accepted third gender of males that adopt feminine gender roles and clothing. This is something that happens throughout many cultures and is not always seen as a taboo.
>>
>>9037258
>this triggered
Why are you even on 4chan?
>>
>>9037232
you don't experience active distress because of your eye color, just like I don't experience active distress from characteristics of my hair even though I dislike them. if you or I did, however, would you prevent either of us from changing these things on the ground that the distress might not have an imminent reason?

>>9037238
~~I'll type however the fuck I want~~

>>9037240
if you've changed your views on 4chan you haven't lived

>>9037245
applying ultradarwinism in a world where our greatest predator is our own unchecked growth is so boring
>>
>>9037264
to virtually piss on your face with my imagination
>>
>>9037263
I don't know about this, I'll have to read about it.
>>
>>9037225
>>9037241
You still didn't refute what I said. Just calling something a spook or saying "we don't" doesn't answer. Why is homosexuality considered different than necrophilia or incest? None of them hurt anyone and can be kept to themselves. Also you're a fool to deny that humans feel a biological disgust to certain things. You can act like you're so enlightened by pretending your instincts play no part in how you react to things but you're wrong. Humans feel a natural disgust with necrophilia which is why it's been banned or frowned upon in almost every society to ever exist
>>
>>9037266
>~~I'll type however the fuck I want~~
wow, so rebellious, you go girl
>applying ultradarwinism in a world where our greatest predator is our own unchecked growth is so boring
This is really basic stuff. Gender roles are an evolutionary fact.
>>9037273
>this triggered
>>
>>9037263
>polynesia
>look some "literally who" culture does this thing that's why we should adopt it

Do you also subscribe to cargo cults? Cunt.
>>
>>9037275
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fa'afafine
>>
>>9037257
As far as survival goes, wouldn't masculinity be desirable in both sexes? If shit did hit the fan, the smartest thing to do would be to end your life anyway, but why do you take that as a given?
>>
>>9037266
I haven't changed my entire world view on 4chan but I have definitely gotten into discussions on 4chan that have caused me to reconsider certain beliefs of mine.
>>
>ITT: straight people only read the internet
>endlessly shit up the board by bumping too
Are we waiting until the idiots leave to talk about Wilde and Gide?
>>
>>9037280
>>this triggered
>this >>>>>>>
>>
>>9037273

What a pathetic little faggot you are.
>>
>>9037287
>As far as survival goes, wouldn't masculinity be desirable in both sexes?
Obviously not, because you need someone to stay home and raise the kids. Women being weak and motherly raises their chances of passing on their genes, which is why it's promoted.
>If shit did hit the fan, the smartest thing to do would be to end your life anyway, but why do you take that as a given?
You're being irrational here
>>
>>9037289
>ugh silly straight people, just let us gaaays talk about ~~~literature~~~ in peace
cuck
>>
>>9037266
But what does feeling active distress have to do with anything? My whole point is that no matter how much distress you feel that's still who you are. So yes I think people can feel distress over gender identity and can dress differently and take hormones but it doesn't change what they are. Feeling that you are something and wanting to be a another thing doesn't make you that thing
>>
>>9037295
I facesit on you
>>
>>9037276
So you should just embrace hatred because it feels good? Are you saying that a gut feeling is the same as truth?
>>
>>9037297
Maybe if you want to procreate, but in the case of natural disaster or war or whatever you think will happen, masculine traits would be more suited for immediate survival.

How am I being irrational?
>>
>>9037289
>REEE I just wanted to talk about my fag authors but now I have to argue and discuss things
>>
>>9037305
Yes. I have just as many reasons to hate it as I do to not care so why shouldn't I go with what is more natural to me?
>>
>>9037303

>look i'm above it all but here i am responding to every insult like the triggered little bitch i am
>>
>>9037308
Nah. Women would survive by being feminine, because men are more inclined to want to help/save feminine women. Women have inherent value because they make children, that's why tribes didn't send them to wars.
>>
>>9037297
>Obviously not, because you need someone to stay home and raise the kids. Women being weak and motherly raises their chances of passing on their genes, which is why it's promoted.
neither "home," "raise" nor "kids" are fixed definitions. you're kidding yourself if you think any of these things were similar in hunter-gatherer times, when darwinism actually meant something
& anyway excessively applying darwinism right now is silly

>>9037288
you must be really young + not as well-read as you'd like to be then. nothing wrong with that! I'll just say that reconsidering assumptions and eventually worldviews based on experience is infinitely more gratifying than doing so on 4chan (where every thread has a predictable rhythm and none of them really lead to anything and wither down because somebody fell asleep or something else got more popular, which'll happen to this thread too)
>>
>>9037319
but don't you get it anon if I keep acting smug eventually you'll have to admit i'm right just by virtue of my snarkiness
>>
>>9037299
>>9037309
how are there two guys who both got raped by books this badly? did someone unchain the necronomicon or something?
>>
>>9037322
>You consider the views of the things you see and weigh them against your own therefore you're not well read
You sound like you're the one who isn't well read because whenever you disagree with something you read you just ignore it.
>>
>>9037321
On the other hand, if women are strong and resourceful, they would be more capable of protecting their children. Anyway, it would be irrational for women to procreate during a period of war/chaos, it would risk their own survival/ruin their bodies and bring children into a shit world. I really don't see how gender roles are beneficial in this circumstance .
>>
>>9037322
>neither "home," "raise" nor "kids" are fixed definitions. you're kidding yourself if you think any of these things were similar in hunter-gatherer times, when darwinism actually meant something
Are you pretending to be retarded? Just because you want to be pedantic about the definition of "home" doesn't mean that women being the ones that give birth doesn't affect gender roles.
>& anyway excessively applying darwinism right now is silly
No it isn't. The same principles apply. What happens when another war breaks out? You obviously don't want to send your women into war to die because we NEED women to sustain our population. Women have inherent sexual value. You're literally denying human evolution.
>>
File: ia.jpg (190KB, 510x600px) Image search: [Google]
ia.jpg
190KB, 510x600px
>>9037319
>>
>>9037330
>People disagree with something therefore they were raped by it
Are these the fag intellectuals this thread was hyping up?
>>
>>9037302
ontology's fucked, yo, so let's not go there. pragmatically, why harass people who already feel active distress in regards to their bodies?

>>9037321
doesn't mean shit if you can't survive on your own for a little bit
but you've already demonstrated yourself to have a view of darwinism that's taken more or less from americana junglehero-type flicks
>>
>>9037333
>On the other hand, if women are strong and resourceful, they would be more capable of protecting their children.
>No, because men already do that for them.
Anyway, it would be irrational for women to procreate during a period of war/chaos, it would risk their own survival/ruin their bodies and bring children into a shit world. I really don't see how gender roles are beneficial in this circumstance .
Not relevant, it's an example for any time of hardship.
>>
>>9037344
>doesn't mean shit if you can't survive on your own for a little bit
>but you've already demonstrated yourself to have a view of darwinism that's taken more or less from americana junglehero-type flicks
Do you think that the gender roles of chimps are socially constructed and have no basis in biology?
>>
>>9037348
You still haven't explained what you think will happen that will cause people to revert to traditional gender roles.
>>
>>9037330

Go jerk off to your pathetic fourth rate authors elsewhere, faggot.
>>
>>9037344
I don't advocate harassing them but I don't believe I have any obligation to consider what they believe valid or have to refer to them by whatever they want to be known as
>>
>>9037302
'what you really are' is irrelevant, it's more about the way people feel like, though it's not voluntary but rather grounded in neurological variation. Trans people usually don't deny they are trans.
>>
>>9037352
I don't know, but it should be obvious that liberal democracy won't exist forever.
>>
>>9037342
are you actually dumb enough that you don't know this board is about literature? because the other option isn't that you're trolling, it's that you're soul crushingly lonely, and being dumb enough to not understand what a literature board is somehow seemed like your best chance at fixing that yawning ever growing existential void within you. which says a lot about how much even you know you're not worthy of this many words. join a cult that marries people off like the moonies or something bruv, because your life is always going to be horridly just like tonight. laters
>>
>>9037356
>you can be anything you feel like!!!
so this is the power of liberal propaganda.....
>>
>>9037344
The whole point is that women aren't suppose to survive on their own for a bit they're suppose to survive by finding a mate and being feminine and raising they children while the men defend them. If both were masculine then neither could raise the offspring and if both were feminine neither could defend it
>>
>>9037352
Keep on importing people from the Middle East and you'll see how fast your little rainbow world will end.
>>
>>9037331
nah I say that because the level of discourse on 4chan is really low and driven by stubbornness more than anything, and always it ends up (like here) with a bunch of people talking over each other until someone gets the last word in because someone else fell asleep or had plans or something and the thread ends up dying ~unsolved~ because really nothing discussed here is mathematical enough for that even though people who take it so so seriously would like to believe otherwise

>>9037335
lookit Israel, yo!

>>9037351
are you comparing humans to chimps? super super false equivalency!

>>9037354
if it reduces the amount of pain in the world, you have more of a reason to indulge than not to
>>
File: Untitled.png (11KB, 659x270px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
11KB, 659x270px
>>9037360
>this fucking mad
Pic related is you
>>
>>9037357
Sure, I'd agree, but why assume social progress will go backwards?
>>
>>9037356
But why are they what they feel like? Can you be anything as long as you "feel" it hard enough? What can or can't you be? Where's the line? Is the self whatever we feel it to be?
>>
>>9037369
>lookit Israel, yo!
?
>are you comparing humans to chimps? super super false equivalency!
You're right! Darwin was wrong all along! Humans are exempt from evolution!
>>9037372
Social "progress" is a meme. No civilization can last forever.
>>
>>9037363
supposed? l-m-a-o @ drawing that much meaning from patterns so~so much larger than you. "perennially has" != "should." comeon.
>>
Stop this cancer-thread guys
>>
>>9037360
>I'll just make a paragraph of assumptions that'll show him
You've shown me the error of my ways
>>
>>9037370
seriously, the moonies will make sure you are never alone again, anon. i don't usually offer this, because most other people can take books, but for you it would be the best you can get in life and would really make you happy. you can take comfort in knowing you are different to book readers and yet still special and loved within the holy family. you know you want those things, why do you not take them? have you not hated yourself long enough?
>>
>>9037360

>abloobloobloo i'm the only one who's heard of these really """"obscure""" authors and i'll write some projection that'll really get to him

Sure showed me there.
>>
>>9037381
>>9037383
you don't need to be alone anon, i'm here for you. would you like the number for the moonies international directory?
>>
>>9037369
I don't know the discussion in this thread has been pretty fine, much better than you'd get anywhere else online
>>
>>9037382
>projecting
>>
>>9037376
Yeah but I think the collapse of this civilisation is a while off yet. I don't really care about future generations anyway, long as I get to live my life being able to fuck dudes without much dissent, and we've progressed that far at least.
>>
>>9037392
the holy family loves you and wants you to be part of their perfect union, anon. come home.
>>
>>9037369
But I don't see what's so great about reducing the amount of pain in the world? What's this new obsession with feeling good to be the ultimate goal?
>>
>>9037376
>?
israel got girls & trans & everyone else in their colonization force & they're doing much much better than I wish they were

>You're right! Darwin was wrong all along! Humans are exempt from evolution!
why is it always all or nothing on this website?
if you were really such a strict darwinist you'd notice that human growth is astoundingly cancer-like and advocate for the exact opposite of "optimal growth conditions," or at the very least sustainable conditions! hedonism is far far more rational than hyperdarwinism in an overextended world.

>Social "progress" is a meme. No civilization can last forever.
mind if I put this in a book I'm writing?
>>
>>9037354
>>9037361

It's not about belief, nor about 'wanting' to be this specific gender, but about a deep physical and social sense of discomfort that is impossible to deal with otherwise. Like everything else under the sun, the culture industry has made this into a commodity to be exploited for political and economic reasons, but it doesnt have to be this way.
>>
>>9037379
Yeah man, ppl can just do whatever they ~~~~~feel like~~~~~

biology is a patriarchal construct
>>
>>9037396
>Yeah but I think the collapse of this civilisation is a while off yet
Literally the opposite in the modern world society goes though phases much quicker than before
>>
>>9037400
>>
>>9037389
>I don't know the discussion in this thread has been pretty fine
it's been incessantly stubborn, like 4chan is wont to be, if that's what you mean!

>much better than you'd get anywhere else online
the point is to get offline!

>>9037398
georges bataille, yo :^)
in any case, I don't see what's great about doing something that you know will cause pain either! one of those things seems a lot better for everyone involved!
>>
>>9037400
>mind if I put this in a book I'm writing?
k i l l y o u r s e l f
>>
>>9037396
>hedonism
fucking pleb
>>9037400
>israel got girls & trans & everyone else in their colonization force & they're doing much much better than I wish they were
Not really relevant
>why is it always all or nothing on this website?
>if you were really such a strict darwinist you'd notice that human growth is astoundingly cancer-like and advocate for the exact opposite of "optimal growth conditions," or at the very least sustainable conditions! hedonism is far far more rational than hyperdarwinism in an overextended world.
What are you talking about here? I never called myself a "darwinist". I'm not advocating for any moral position, I'm just pointing out that gender roles are biological.
>>
File: I am FINE.jpg (94KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
I am FINE.jpg
94KB, 601x508px
>>9037397
pic related is you
>>9037408
>If I use exclamation points and say "yo", that means I'm right!
normalshits should be banned
>>
>>9037401
Yeah but this "deep physical and social sense of discomfort" is mental illness. If you felt that same feeling about anything else besides gender it would be considered body dis morphia.
>>
File: giphy (6).gif (1019KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
giphy (6).gif
1019KB, 500x500px
>>9037410
>>
>>9037400
>mind if I put this in a book I'm writing?
Oh look another book to go on a landfill once we're done with this pathetic shit. Good luck with your Amazon self-publishing "deal" though!
>>
>>9037402
heavy observance of a set of loose rules that have little to do with our modern environment seems pretty sad. might as well keep 613 mitzvot!
>>
>>9037403
I'll believe it when I see it. Anyway, there's always suicide if anything traumatic does happen. No need to witness the end of civilisation.

>>9037408
>the point is to get offline!
But that involves talking to real life people
>>
>>9037420
>wow, gender is sooo irrelevant in our ~~modern society~~
liberalism is a religion
>>
File: giphy.gif (488KB, 460x360px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
488KB, 460x360px
>>9037416
>>9037417
>>9037308
>>
>>9037408
You're the only one being stubborn, with everyone of your posts I've tried giving you a serious answer and every time you just respond smugly acting as if it's not worth your time
>>
>>9037423
>I'll believe it when I see it. Anyway, there's always suicide if anything traumatic does happen. No need to witness the end of civilisation.
You're such a fucking pussy holy shit
>>
>>9037416
it's okay anon, you really aren't alone. i am here to respond to you. you don't need to type things for attention. i have sent you cookies in the mail. you will be ok and safe.
>>
File: tumblr_mspug2gkni1r5pqz3o1_500.gif (990KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mspug2gkni1r5pqz3o1_500.gif
990KB, 500x375px
>>9037420
>>9037423
>>9037425
>>9037266
>>9037227
>>
>>9037425
What do liberals worship?
>>
>>9037405
>>9037418
>>9037426
>>9037433
hella frickin epic
>>
>>9037410
>What are you talking about here? I never called myself a "darwinist". I'm not advocating for any moral position, I'm just pointing out that gender roles are biological.
the only point of recreating the (vague) processes of our biological growth (which aren't really relevant to how most of us live) is a (largely baseless) belief that it will bring future prosperity. as I said, might as well keep 613 mizvot!

>>9037409
>>9037419
never let me down, 4chan
>>
>>9037434
Big black cocks
>>
>>9037430
Why am I a pussy? What would be the point of misguidedly trying to survive the 'end of civilisation' as you put it? My point is, it's not something to worry about.
>>
>>9037432
You can write these little masturbatory fantasies as much as you want, once you close the browser you still have to battle with your mentally ill mind and your delusions of pretending to be happy about it.
>>
>>9037438
>never let me down, 4chan
yeah, be ironic as much as you want, but >>9037419 is right
>>
>>9037423
You have seen it though. The US switches parties roughly every two terms and on a more broad scale the US goes through phases ie. 1920s sexual liberation, 1950s conservatism, 1960s hippies and liberals, 1980s conservative Raegan youth era and now liberalism again and now Trump won. Politics for the past hundred years has just been one big reaction to itself with each generation doing the opposite of the one before it
>>
>>9037438
>the only point of recreating the (vague) processes of our biological growth (which aren't really relevant to how most of us live) is a (largely baseless) belief that it will bring future prosperity. as I said, might as well keep 613 mizvot!
You're being retarded. I'm saying that gender roles are natural and biological. The fact that we are deviating from it means that society is in terminal decline. The reason Islam will rule the West is because their system is much more efficient. Look at Muslim birth rates.
>>9037443
You don't have any desire to be alive? You'd just kill yourself without putting up a fight?
Liberalism is caused by a deep neuroticism and hatred of life.
>>
>>9037428
it isn't worth my time~ it's utterly wasteful, in fact~ and that's why I'm doing it! i'm a real fan of bataille

>>9037450
english isn't even my first language. I'm not about to write in it to get published! ever heard of doing things for fun?
>>
What's the appeal of social conservativism if you're not religious?
>>
>>9037449
it's ok anon. i'm here for you. you just let it on out like this is your tumblr.
>>
File: tumblr_nc7xaaYXap1ql5wmjo1_1280.jpg (31KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nc7xaaYXap1ql5wmjo1_1280.jpg
31KB, 640x480px
>>9037465
fucking some bitches
>>
>>9037465
To make everything pure and whole
>>
>>9037465
ask Saki or DH Lawrence
>>
>>9037458
>You're being retarded. I'm saying that gender roles are natural and biological. The fact that we are deviating from it means that society is in terminal decline.
you're saying that we should recreate conditions of our *growth* when we're well old enough to do what the fuck we want.

>The reason Islam will rule the West is because their system is much more efficient. Look at Muslim birth rates.
the world isn't a zero-sum game, yo.
>>
>>9037460
So then do you admit that people like you are one of the reasons why, as you say, you can't get serious discussion out of 4chan?
>>
>>9037471
>you're saying that we should recreate conditions of our *growth* when we're well old enough to do what the fuck we want.
I suppose there's no use in trying to stop it, people are simply too brainwashed. But gender roles will never go away.
>the world isn't a zero-sum game, yo.
>Muslim birth rates rising
>white birth rates declining
>the world isn't a zero-sum game!
>>
>>9037452
Sure, doesn't mean civilisation is about to end.

>>9037458
Sure. I like my life now, for the most part but I wouldnt like my life if society collapsed. I became a lot less anxious about the future when I realised that there's always a way out if things ever become too painful or intolerable.

To pose a counter question, why would you want to stay alive if thrust into a painful and uncomfortable situation with no foreseeable end?
>>
>>9037475
I'm not complaining about it because I'm not trying to get serious discussion out of 4chan! the fact of the matter is that people who have anything to say about anything have better platforms for it, better places to discuss it. if everyone on this site acted like you, it'd be a somber and sad place~ but we need people like you to keep it lively!
>>
>>9037482
>To pose a counter question, why would you want to stay alive if thrust into a painful and uncomfortable situation with no foreseeable end?
You still obviously have the power to change things for yourself, or at least to try to. The problem with hedonists is that they're dependent on transient things, they like their happiness because they actually hate life. That's not really healthy.
>>
>>9037465
Sticking it to the ZOG machine
>>
>>9037471
It may not be zero sum but it is very easy to change the course of human history forever. The fall of Rome shaped European history for the rest of time. That's the way history works things affect each other and shape the course of it forever
>>
>>9036342
Cannibal pedophiles as well.
>>
>>9037465
pissing off libtards, also memes
>>
>>9037489
you ever talked to actual zionists? they're freaky fucked up people who you could probably find a lot of common ground with
>>
>>9037482
Societies end all the time. Many of the signs of the end of Rome can be found in the end of the US
>>
>>9037486
So what better platforms are there for serious discussions on the internet?
>>
>>9037481
Muslim birth rates are also quickly declining down to western levels. iran's is comparable with France's by this point. It's becoming rare to find a net birth rate above 3.9 or so outside of Central Africa
>>
>>9037488
I wouldn't really call myself a hedonist, I do many things that don't necessarily have pleasure as their goal. But don't you agree that life should at least be somewhat enjoyable to be worth continuing?
>>
>>9037507
But Africa's soaring to an unstoppable level while Europe's is almost in the red. Whites have always been a minority in the world and flooding their countries with foreigners is a sure fire way to fuck up their population forever
>>
>>9037498
What are these signs? I'm curious.
>>
>>9037510
No.
>>
>>9037490
l-m-a-o

>>9037498
superficial signs! post hoc, etc. it's just as easy to say that excess is caused by wealth as it is to say it means the end thereof: neither is correct without backing it up. gradual loss of territory was a much larger sign of the fall of rome, lol

>>9037506
JSTOR ;^)
the fact of the matter is that you're not going to find the "serious discussion" you crave online because this format just isn't conducive to it. low barrier of entry, quick replies and quick thread-death favor stubbornness (there's some darwinism for you!). honestly if I'm going to invest intellectual or emotional energy into something, I'm gonna do it in real life.

>>9037513
I hate this war-between-races thing, as if skin culture = culture (I don't look much like most people who talk and act like me do) and as if the romans looked like you anyway.
calm the fuck down.
>>
>>9037507

Now take a look at birth rates of Muslims in Western Europe and compare it with those of natives. Then add to that an uncontrolled influx of """refugees"" into those countries. Then come and visit those cities. You have no idea how bad it is here. Idiotic leftie cunt.
>>
>>9037522
There we go. I guess we just have fundamentally different views about life (though I should have said 'somewhat enjoyable or the potential to be somewhat enjoyable in the future', if that changes your answer).

I'll wish you a nice one anyway ;)
>>
>>9037514
Well one of the things that at first made Rome powerful was the fact that it assimilated those it conquered(ie early America where Europeans would move here anglicize their names learn English and consider themselves Americans. obv minus the conquering part.) But as time moved on in Rome they would let people in to Rome who refused to assimilate( Germanic tribes) These tribes were not loyal to Rome they may have lived off the wealth of Rome but they considered themselves Germanic, didn't learn Latin and didn't care about furthering Rome's success. This can be seen in the USA today. importing immigrants only works in small amounts and only once every few decades so as to give the immigrants a few generations oto fully assimilate but now with the constant immigration from countries like Mexico many of which refuse to learn English, or consider themselves America even going so far as to out right hate America while also living off the benefits the country provides without furthering the US' success the US is certain to fall. While you could say they do or they atleast try it's simply impossible we've allowed too many in too quickly and without any steps to make sure they assimilate which has always been a recipe for disaster in any multi ethnic country
>>
>>9037532
>the fact of the matter is that you're not going to find the "serious discussion" you crave online because this format just isn't conducive to it. low barrier of entry, quick replies and quick thread-death favor stubbornness (there's some darwinism for you!). honestly if I'm going to invest intellectual or emotional energy into something, I'm gonna do it in real life.
Yeah, because all of these passive-aggressive buttmad replies prove that you aren't intellectually or emotionally invested in this thread at all
>I hate this war-between-races thing, as if skin culture = culture (I don't look much like most people who talk and act like me do) and as if the romans looked like you anyway.
It does to an extent, especially if they follow a religion like Islam that forbids them from converting to western values
>calm the fuck down.
projecting
>>
>>9037522
I hope you learn to find some joy somewhere some day! I'm too young to say for sure, but it seems an awful lot like the only thing worth having for its own sake~
>>
>>9037513
Woah reminded me of this video I was watching. Like you are the lion. We are the lion. This lion's gotta wake up and tear the shit out of everyone before it's too late.
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
>>
>>9037553
>Yeah, because all of these passive-aggressive buttmad replies prove that you aren't intellectually or emotionally invested in this thread at all
nah, I'm bored! I'm sitting at my dining room table refreshing this thread because I'm exhausted and bored and purposely killing time because I recognize wastefulness as a means to its own end. I'm a big fan of Bataille!

>It does to an extent, especially if they follow a religion like Islam that forbids them from converting to western values
ever heard of a place called Turkey? ever met an actual Muslim? ever read the Hebrew Bible and seen what's in there?
>>
>>9037532
And if skin doesn't equal culture does that mean I should just watch my race slowly die? Mixing only destroys. If blacks can only have naturally brown/black eyes and hair and if they mix with someone who has blue eyes and blonde hair those blue eyes and blonde hair are gone. Why should I want to live in a world devoid of blue eyes? What's the appeal of living in a world where everyone has gross beige ugly features?
>>
>>9037561
Turks have adopted civilised western values such as ethnonationalism and Armenian removal
>>
>>9037558
Stop being passive aggressive. I'm not saying wake up and tear the shit out of other races I'm just saying you should want to preserve your own
>>
>>9036476
If you think a man can choose to like dicks then you are not straight.
>>
>>9037565
that's just blatantly not how genes work, I'm sorry. ever been to Brazil?
>>
>>9037565
It's a really supericial way of thinking. I'm more concerned with humanity's survival, creative potentialities and individual self determination. The world fascists and /pol/acks want is pretty much like the world we have right now plus lots of needless brutality and a few other, mostly aesthetic changes
>>
>>9037583
Yes, I have. And it's a shithole
>>
>>9037592
yes, it's a total shithole—but a shithole with plenty of blue eyes on plenty of brown people!
>>
>>9037583
Yes and Brasil is full of ugly monkey looking monsters. The whitest looking Brazilians are the ones that purposefully don't mix the poor Brasilians in favellas are like animals. Also what do you mean that's not how genes work? It's a fact that blacks have dominant black hair and eyes. It only takes 3 generations to completely ruin a bloodline. If you mix someone with blonde hair and blue eyes and a black person 100 times how many of those times will you get a child with blonde hair and blue eyes?
>>
>>9037586
>I'm more concerned with humanity's survival, creative potentialities and individual self determination.
And yet you're a liberal.
>>
>>9037586
I'm concerned with humanity's survival as well but why shouldn't I also be concerned with the survival of my race also?
>>
>>9037604
Why be concerned with either? Are you going to be around to witness the proliferation of either?
>>
>>9037600
Nope, I'm a revolutionary communist
>>9037604
It's a spook
>>
>>9037609
>>9037606
Dude why be concerned or care about anything at all lmao! Why want to preserve things and make sure they stick around burn cathedrals, destroy the Mona Lisa it's all a spook!
>>
>>9037610
Wilful destruction of property/art does not equal apathy regarding humanity's future.
>>
>>9037615
Why would you not care about humanity's future? Just because you'll die doesn't mean humanity should I want to make sure humanity lives on forever after me
>>
>>9037598
I really like how it is that you insist that nonwhite people are incapable of adopting western values (which I myself, a gay japanese frenchman living in America without a even word of Japanese beyond "sorry" but plenty of "european values" all up in my head, am living proof against, lol) but then turn around and act like massive interbreeding is inevitable. there is no shortage of people who want blond-haired kids. try talking to more nonwhite people and you'll find quite the opposite: blatant reactionary tendencies by "nice liberal" white families for that exact reason. and even if the situation was the way you say it, all it would take for more blue eyes to happen is two of those mixed kids with dormant blue-eyed genes to do the reproductive hanky~panky enough times~
plus I find white people quite ugly to tell the ~absolute~ truth~

>>9037609
i like you~
>>
>>9037609
>I'm more concerned with humanity's survival, creative potentialities and individual self determination.
>Nope, I'm a revolutionary communist
Fucking wew lad, you're a retard
>>
File: 1485136440381.png (57KB, 276x256px) Image search: [Google]
1485136440381.png
57KB, 276x256px
What's the fundamental thing that distinguishes gayness from straightness? There's too many differences between the two modes of living for it to be simply the sex/gender preference.
>>
>>9037622
I never said they can't integrate you literally made that up. Also massive interbreeding is inevitable and whites will be on the losing side of it there aren't enough blue eyed whites who also want blue eyed kids to breed with each other to balance out the whites who breed with non whites or the huge difference in birth rates between whites and Hispanics
>>
>>9037632
Gays are mentally ill did you miss this entire thread or something?
>>
>>9037620
I can't/won't have kids, why should I care? Fwiw I'm not actively contributing to humanity's downfall, but why should we preserve humanity which necessarily relies on the suffering of a large number of people?
>>
>>9037637
I'm asking what its specific quality is, if you had to put it to words.
>>
>>9037643
>why should I care?
>dude life is suffering
>>
>>9037644
Having a sexual attraction to men
>>
>>9037649
Now you're just playing dumb.
>>
>>9037645
I didn't say life was inevitably suffering, my life is fine, but there's a lot of people suffering as a result of being alive, especially in third world countries. Those people will probably pass their suffering on to their children. It's not rocket science.
>>
>>9037643
What's wrong with suffering? Also I don't know how to explain why you should want to preserve humanity because it's very hard to argue against apathy because there is nothing to argue against once you've stopped caring I guess that's it
>>
>>9037655
You're right I would unironically say the best way to solve this is by genociding all those third world countries
>>
>>9037655
Why should you care about them? Why do you assume all of humanity is worthless just because there are some poor third worlders?
>>
>>9037634
The best genes will be on the winning end regardless of what 'race' they come from. It's just how natural selection works. I, for one, am with the coming autistic Jew Asian herrenvolk
>>
>>9037634
your conception of race is a scary fixed definition without a definite starting point that in itself is based on centuries of mixing. what is intrinsically worth preserving about your genes as opposed to mine or an Hispanic's or an Arab's, when your own genes are not those of the Romans or Germanic tribes or quoi~que?
>>
>>9037632
More susceptible to ZOG brainwashing
>>
File: 1485601523279.jpg (45KB, 500x493px) Image search: [Google]
1485601523279.jpg
45KB, 500x493px
>>9037667
>scary
>>
>>9037667
and furthermore ~my~ genes, as much as the glorious yamamoto people would like to deny it, are not so pure and native to Japan, and neither would the Arab's genes resemble those of the Arabs of the Hijri era
>>
>>9037667
There's nothing wrong with wanting to preserve your own genes. It's natural.
>>
>>9037667
They worth preserving because blonde hair and blue and green eyes are pretty. Is that not reason enough? Why do I need a reason to not want to see it destroyed?
>>
>>9037665
>the best genes will be on the winning end regardless
lmao that's literally incorrect though it's whatever genes are more dominant and whatever genes there are more of.
>>
>>9037656
>What's wrong with suffering?
This is a very strange question, the fact that it's unpleasant, I suppose?

>it's very hard to argue against apathy
Fair enough. What are your reasons then? Giving your kids a nice place to live? That's understandable, I guess, though we might disagree on how to go about that.

>>9037660
Yikes. Don't strip people's autonomy from them. Also you'd be better to make euthanasia widely and easily available, in first world countries too.

>>9037663
I'm not saying it's worthless, I'm wondering what the point is in caring what will happen after you're dead.
>>
>>9037665
How many Roman patriarch Y-chromosomes we still have?
>>
>>9037673
>It's natural
So is rape and cannibalism.
>>
>>9037669
again if you ever met an actual hardcore zionist you'd get alone ~so~ incredibly well, you cute little reactionaries

>>9037673
love of inertia is natural?

>>9037674
because blonde hair/blue eyes being pretty is not a universal value, and because you are asking to (and in fact doing) inflict a great deal of suffering on others for the sake of it.
>>
>>9037570
Dude you didn't watch the video. Very positive message. Makes me tear up with pride every time
>>
>>9037669
That's anyone nowadays.
>>
>>9037677
Not him but
>This is a very strange question, the fact that it's unpleasant, I suppose?
How is it strange? A world without suffering would be completely meaningless.
>>
>>9037677
I want to preserve humanity because I have a strong urge to. I've never struggled with apathy because I've always had a very strong sense of defending and preserving things I consider mine, my property, my family, my race, and to a wider extent my species
>>
>>9037682
Cannibalism is almost universally despised and is only ever done as a last resort
>>
>>9037692
a world without suffering is plainly unachievable. purposely not preventing it, or striving to create more of it, is real perversion.
>>
>>9037677
>Yikes. Don't strip people's autonomy from them. Also you'd be better to make euthanasia widely and easily available, in first world countries too.
So you don't care about the future of humanity but you do care about some stupid third-world shitskins?
>>
now that I know you're all racists as well as homophobes this is getting bor~ing. better make it interesting soon!
>>
>>9037699
That's an extremely simple perspective. Suffering makes people stronger. Why do you want to strive for a world that will never exist? Why not accept life as it is?
>>
>>9037686
How am I going to inflict suffering on others? Again this is the second tie you've just made shit up I'm not advocating genocide or war at most all I want is a nation state exclusively for whites. Not even all whites have to join it just whichever whites want to. Also blue eyes being pretty not being a universal value doesn't matter because I think they're pretty which is why I want to preserve them which is what I'm talking about
>>
>>9037692
Sure, but that doesn't make suffering positive. Also you have to agree that there's no value in suffering past a certain level, like once it entirely outweighs the positive aspects of someone's life.

>>9037695
Cool, do what makes you happy.

>>9037701
I care about autonomy, and people that are currently alive, yes. Though I suppose that's just to ease my conscience and make me feel good about myself.
>>
>>9037703
>she still thinks that the words "racist" and "homophobe" still mean anything in 2017
>>
>>9037710
>Sure, but that doesn't make suffering positive. Also you have to agree that there's no value in suffering past a certain level, like once it entirely outweighs the positive aspects of someone's life.
But suffering is a fact. It's healthy, it's the only reason anything great can ever happen.
>>
>>9037703
Now that I know you don't all agree with me this is getting bor~ing!
>>
>>9037714
Reread my post, I agreed with you. To a certain level, that is. There's a such thing as too much suffering and I think it should be the right of the individual to decide what that threshold is, some people just have stronger constitutions than others.
>>
>>9037705
I ~don't~ strive for a world without suffering because it won't ever exist! I strive to reduce it where I can because that brings more joy into the world, and quite frankly, I don't know what "great" means when everyone's miserable!

>>9037707
your definition of "whites" is likely slim and will only get slimmer in your nation-state for racists. this will lead to real loss of life and limb if implemented.
in truth the whites are not a fixed ontological category and do not resemble the europeans of a thousand years ago. if you did interbreed enough to create a beautiful, perfectly aryan disease-susceptible population, your descendants would not resemble you at this moment either.
you are most-likely interesting in denying sanctuary for people experiencing real, unimaginable suffering in existing wealthy (settler-colonial) states.
knowing your type, you ~most likely~ intend to inflict genocide on jews or some other group that you deem "parasitic" along the way. if not, your brothers in arms do.
and for the sake of the blonde hairs and blue eyes!
>>
>>9037735
Again just argue what I tell you stop trying to go rogue and make shit up you've done it in every single reply now stop trying to do all this armchair psychology about what you think I do or don't believe I already told you I'm not advocating genocide but you just went right ahead and tried to make shit up about how I most likely want to genocide Jews. What''s wrong with having a country exclusively for your own people why shouldn't that be allowed? Also my idea of what white is isn't slim just blonde to brown hair green or blue eyes and white skins. Any nationality is fine. How would creating a nation like this lead to loss of life or limb? We won't kill non whites just not let them in the country if you don't want to live in the country anymore you can leave whenever you want. What's wrong with this?
>>
>>9037773
That your brothers in arms almost certainly do want such things, given the most commonly given reasons from white nationalists; the issue of what to do when some children are born with dark hair and eyes because of the way genes work; the necessity of land, which you cannot procure for such a project nonviolently; the perennially unspecific nature of whiteness; the racial supremacy doctrine necessary for such a thing.
but ~all things considered~ if you could bloodlessly remove white supremacists like yourself from the rest of the world I'd happily wave goodbye
>>
>>9037804
And if I could bloodlessly remove non whites from the world I would happily wave goodbye
>>
>>9037773
It's still totally arbitrary as lots of Arabs and Persians share those traits. In a biological state, even the herrenvolk is reduced to cattle, a race of animals to be bred.
>>
>>9037819
Then I would consider those Persians and Arabs white. Why are you so racist are you trying to imply Arabs can't be white?
Thread posts: 316
Thread images: 27

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.