[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Funny Books

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

File: 563915b11800002b00303bb7[1].jpg (109KB, 500x800px) Image search: [Google]
563915b11800002b00303bb7[1].jpg
109KB, 500x800px
Do you read many funny books?
What is the funniest book you've ever read?
Mine is Youth in Revolt.
>>
humor is the lowest form of entertainment
>>
>>9035122
>Ayoade on Ayoade
That being said, you'd have to be an Ayoade fan to enjoy it
>>
File: moby-dick.jpg (2MB, 1594x2506px) Image search: [Google]
moby-dick.jpg
2MB, 1594x2506px
>>
>>9035491
>the sad face on the poor little whale :'(
>>
>>9035122
When I was a child, I was moderately amused by funny. Stanislaw Lem wrote some amusing robot stories, though now funny seems so shallow and meaningless, usually stupid, racism, bullpoo or outright lie.
>>
>>9035491
This is actually full of funny sections. I like the chapter where Ahab gets on the British whaler and the captain and his doctor won't stop jacking each other off and Ahab is trying his best to be patient with them while the captain, who had his arm ripped off by Moby Dick is jacking his doctor off and then finally it looks like he's about to tell Ahab what he knows about Moby Dick but the doctor starts jacking him off so Ahab gets impatient and jumps off the boat.
> Oh, you solemn rogue, you—you Bunger! Was there ever such another Bunger in the watery world? Bunger, when you die, you ought to die in pickle, you dog; you should be preserved to future ages, you rascal.

Also the doctors name is Bunger.
>>
>>9035491
>dick
teehee
>>
By far the funniest book I've ever read. I remember I was laughing loud at every page.
So bad there's not an English translation for you guys.
>>
>>9035440
way to enjoy life there, bud
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.