[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw socrates died it hurts bros

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_1294.jpg (422KB, 1448x2048px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1294.jpg
422KB, 1448x2048px
>tfw socrates died

it hurts bros
>>
Fuck off Plato
>>
>>9034127
I mean he would've have died anyway.
>>
Life is a disease

t. socrates
>>
>>9034127
t. someone who didn't understand the Apology
I'm feeling nice and drunk here at 2 AM, so I'll spoonfeed you, from Merleau-Ponty.

"The trial and death of Socrates would not have remained a subject of reflection and commentary if it had only been an incident in the struggle of evil men against good men, and had one not seen in it an innocent man who accepts his sentence, a just man who obeys conscience and yet refuses to reject the world and obeys the polis, meaning that it /belongs to man to judge the law at the risk of being judged by it/."
>>
>>9034127
What does tfw mean. And all the t.s that are in response
>>
>be plato
>don't show up on the day socrates dies
>>
>>9034425
were it only that he could live forever!

>>9034443
I'm smarter than you and know more about Socrates than you. It hurts because I lost my the man who might as well have been my father. Also why do you think this is about Apology? Is that the only dialogue you've read?

>>9034433
Well, he found the cure. Hopefully Crito remembered to offer up a chicken for
him.

>>9034458
he was sick!
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.