[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does this man exist? Theres like 3 photos of the cunt and it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

File: images-78.jpg (10KB, 223x270px) Image search: [Google]
images-78.jpg
10KB, 223x270px
Does this man exist?
Theres like 3 photos of the cunt and it's when he was a fapping teenager
>>
do you exist? your post is like 90% meme, 10% human thought at best
>>
his face and name are both straight out of the pynchon world
i think thomas pynchon is just a character invented by whoever did actually write those books
>>
This is Pynchon with his then seven year old son Jackson
>>
>>9032707
Shit
>>
>>9032712
I like how you posted a grainy thumbnail :^)
>>
>>9032778
It was an actual published photo
>>
>>9032692
>Or he's actually just a character in a novel about an oddly named novelist whose only known photographs are from highschool, yet continues to write works of the post modernist persuasion
>>
>>9032712
>a picture for ants
>>
File: pynchon-son.jpg (193KB, 537x580px) Image search: [Google]
pynchon-son.jpg
193KB, 537x580px
>>9032712
Here's a larger version
>>
>>9032712
lol
>>
At what age it stops being normal to fap daily
>>
>>9032825
I love the look on his face "Awwwww fuck"
>>
>>9032829
Whenever you get a gf
>>
File: rarestpokemon.png (3MB, 1318x993px) Image search: [Google]
rarestpokemon.png
3MB, 1318x993px
>>9032712
>>
>>9032682

No, he doesn't.

"Thomas Pynchon" is actually the collective pseudonym of a handful of writers from various disciplines--history, science, literature, etc. Every few years they gather in a cabal and propose story ideas; they twist is that they all get accepted.

> I want to write about rockets!
> The next one should be about Nazis.
> No, it should be about sex slavery and one man who bangs a ton of chicks.

After they each write their own novellas the manuscripts are sent to a secretary who shuffles the pages together and submits the final text to the publisher. Incidentally the secretary is highly underpaid and subsists largely on a diet of crusty bug carcasses she snorts from a windowsill at the office.

These are the pages that will stained with the cum of postmodernists for decades to come.
>>
File: pynchon.jpg (272KB, 940x1015px) Image search: [Google]
pynchon.jpg
272KB, 940x1015px
>>9032825

Even larger version
>>
Pretty sure he plays for Barcelona now
>>
>>9033168
Whats in the shopping bag do you think?
>>
>>9032835
SHIT
>>
>>9032835
I'm good then
>>
>>9033223
a small brass gong and a pair of false vampire teeth
>>
File: Mindless-Pleasures.jpg (86KB, 449x592px) Image search: [Google]
Mindless-Pleasures.jpg
86KB, 449x592px
>>9032682
he's a rascal, that's for sure. a new world trickster-devil
>>
>>9032682
No one really exists.
>>
>>9033367
t. first year philosophy student
>>
>>9033187
Kek
>>
Not only does he exist, but its possible he's authored several works under a pen name. For all we know he might be reclusive Simpsons writer John Swartzwelder
>>
>>9032707
>Jackson
>Not naming his son Benny or Tyrone
This is why Pynchon is only the second greatest artistic genius in Western history. Wagner, the absolute greatest, named his kids Siegfried and Isolde and crap like that.
>>
>>9033618
Its after Jackson Pollock
>>
>>9033600
Well pinecone was on the Simpsnows twice
>>
>>9033223

Someone said bubble bath but I still want to believe it's a carton of smokes and some rye
>>
>>9033234
>a small brass gong
I think you meant "grass bong" there, buddy-o.
>>
>>9033223
Several kilos of cannabis.
>>
>>9033684
you mean the prez

fuck pollock
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.