[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Turner Diaries

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: the-turner-diaries.jpg (51KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
the-turner-diaries.jpg
51KB, 600x600px
I find myself not having much time to commit to large books (300+ pages is large in my book (pardon the pun)). I heard about The Turner Diaries and found it to be a little over 100 pages long. So, is it worth a read or is it a full on GAS THE KIKES #RACEWARNOW wet dream of a /pol/tard?
>>
My friend is a /pol/lack, and according to him it is worth the read, and yes, it is.

If you've seen those /pol/ green text far-left dystopian images (stopped since 2016 with Trump, but you know the ones from prior), it's apparently like a 100 page version of that that is completely tongue-in-cheek.
>>
>>9021064
Apparently Hunter is much better.
>>
File: 1483088502247.png (126KB, 623x296px) Image search: [Google]
1483088502247.png
126KB, 623x296px
>>9021443

>My friend is a /pol/lack, and according to him it is worth the read, and yes, it is.

Your friend is a literal pleb if he thinks this is good literature. It's a litmus test and he fuckin failed it.
>>
Clearly, if reading the wiki article about this piece of trash didn't turn you off, then by all means, go read it you nazi piece of shit. Why the fuck do you need validation for your bullshit ideology?
>>
It's actually a good and interesting book, and I say that as a typical social-democrat.
>>
>>9022124

Sure, buddy. Meanwhile every single social advocacy organization has labeled this book as white nationalist propaganda. Pretty sure I know whose word to take.
>>
>>9021064
its sunday morning cartoons kind of stupid, really.

>DUDE LETS SHOT DOWN AN AIRPLANE WITH A BAZOOKA
>DUDE LETS NUKE HALF THE WORLD LMAO
>>
I say: read it for the memes.
>>
It is bad literature. It might interest you for political reasons, but it's trash.
>>
>>9022049
Not everything has to be so serious, autist. It's tongue-in-cheek, as I said.

u r da pleb.
>>
File: 1454543346031.jpg (23KB, 300x295px) Image search: [Google]
1454543346031.jpg
23KB, 300x295px
>>9022534

Why are you getting upset that anon isn't validating your time spent with shitty literature?

Fuck off already lmao.
>>
>>9022148
>every single social advocacy organization
>trusting ((( them )))
Oh boy, you have much still to learn.
>>
>As he passed me, I let him have it in the back of the head as hard as I could. I felt the bar of soap shatter from the force of the blow

>Berman went down yelling at the top of his lungs. Then he started crawling rapidly toward the back of the store, screaming loudly
enough to wake the dead. I was completely unnerved by the racket and stood frozen.

>Not Henry though. He leaped onto Berman's back, seized him by the hair, and cut his throat from ear to ear in one, swift motion.

>The silence lasted about one second. Then a fat, grotesque-looking woman of about 60 -probably Berman's wife- came charging out
of the back room waving a meat cleaver and emitting an ear-piercing shriek.

>Henry let fly at her with a large jar of kosher pickles and scored a direct hit. She went down in a spray of pickles and broken glass

It's worth reading for the memes
>>
>>9023091

It's literally about genociding minorities and race traitors
>>
>>9022049
t. /leftypol/ who has not read it
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.