[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Quick /lit/ help me answer this question: If you could witness

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Quick /lit/ help me answer this question: If you could witness any historical event, which would you choose?

This is a life or death situation.
>>
File: Slavoj-Zizek-007.jpg (31KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Slavoj-Zizek-007.jpg
31KB, 460x276px
the polish betraying the french in haiti
>>
Homer reciting the Iliad
>>
>>9014201
BUNNY!
>>
Crucifixion?
Ratifying of the Constitution
Battle of Troy
Assassination of Caesar

god i know nothing of history
>>
The first plane hitting the tower. To feel the gears of history revolve like that must have been excruciating.
>>
>>9014215
After the French were defeated, didn't the Haitian revolutionaries order every Frenchman left on the island be put to death?
>>
File: 1485153263018.jpg (17KB, 635x347px) Image search: [Google]
1485153263018.jpg
17KB, 635x347px
>>9014201
Pulse nightclub
>>
File: 1482341494091.jpg (87KB, 550x605px) Image search: [Google]
1482341494091.jpg
87KB, 550x605px
"Et tu Brute?" or the murder of Caligula
>>
I want to watch Rasputin's murder to see at what he point he actual died.
>>
>>9014201
Event as in within a period of a few hours or event as in a period of days to weeks to years?
>>
The hiroshima explosion from a safe distance
>>
The Helen/Cassandra/Andromache threeway.
>>
>>9014201
Building of Stonehenge
Exodus from Egypt
Crucifixion of Jesus
Sacking of Rome
Vikings landing at Lindisfarne
Storming Versailles as a drunken enraged peasant would be hella fun.
Would also want to be present when Columbus convinced the Spaniards to fund him.
I don't know. Why are you asking, OP?
>>
>>9014201
Crucifixion
>inb4 "it didn't happen lel"
Death of Mark Twain
Teddy Roosevelt Getting Shot
Appomattox Courthouse
>>
>>9015435
Personally, the whole reign of Caligula, just to see if it was as fucked up as everyone said it was.
>>
>>9014201
Myself when I was cutting my hair without a mirror last night
>>
>>9014201
I'd have loved to have been present when they displayed Cicero's severed head and hands at the Roman Forum.
>>
File: trilobite006.jpg (45KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
trilobite006.jpg
45KB, 500x500px
Permian extinction. no contest.
>>
>>9018876
i haven't been truly happy since my dinosaur period as a child
>>
>>9014201
In Live From Golgotha, Gore Vidal imagines a modern television news crew covering the crucifixion.
>>
>>9014201
Resurrection of Jesus
>>
Moot creating 4chan
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.