[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to write a screenplay

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: synec.jpg (95KB, 509x578px) Image search: [Google]
synec.jpg
95KB, 509x578px
But I am shit at developing a plot.
You guys need to help me.
Reply with your plot points each in response to the last.
This story finishes at 20 replies (excluding troll replies)

Let's get started!
>>
opening shot:

Obese, fully nude and erect, obese man, is laying on the floor attempting to suck his own dick.

GIVE ME SOME LOVIN' plays and title card comes up.
>>
>>9013678
well this went well
>>
>>9013678
Scene pans to the right past an apartment wall to a second room. Muffled GIVE ME SOME LOVIN' playing as a man snorts heroin off of two women's asses pressed together. The camera continues towards the right.
>>
>>9013734
On the right hacksaw Joe stares vigorously at his pubes, a fleeting thought becomes and obsession, what if he showed them in a pipe and smoked them could he hear the feral crabs pop.
>>
>>9013913
an* , shoved*
>>
File: 1484257572806.jpg (19KB, 456x402px) Image search: [Google]
1484257572806.jpg
19KB, 456x402px
>>9013678
>Obese, fully nude and erect, obese man, is laying on the floor attempting to suck his own dick.
Obese then the same adjective in obese man?

>Morbidly obese man, is laying naked on the floor attempting to suck his own dick while GIVE ME SOME LOVIN' plays in the background.

fixed?
>>
>>9014914
congrats, you just edited your first screenplay for free. You'll do well in show biz.
>>
>>9014936
Thank you. Script doctor making house calls tonight.

real talk though, anyone got a screenplay they're working?

If so good luck to all in their future endeavors.
>>
>>9013913
Cut to crabland, where Mrs crab is on her knees suckling Mr crabs dick as though she were washing dishes, a baby crab crying in the background, nearly forgotten among the piles of sodden crab shell tumbling over rocky outcrops of red skin and dry pus.
>>
OBESE MAN (V.O.)
(in a girly voice)
Come on daddy-o, stretch it!
(now a more masculine voice)
Oh Belinda! Oh mama!

He can almost tongue his erect pisser (and definitely smell it).

OBESE MAN (V.O) (cont'd)
(girly voice)
Put me in your mouth you dirty hobo, release your juice within!
(manly voice)
Another inch Hun, just another inch...

The music stops. Obese man glances to his right where he keeps his CD-player. A YOUNG WOMAN, early 20's (and delightfully shaggable) is standing next to the player, her finger on the on/off button. This is his daughter, Marla.

MARLA
Dad, i'm late for school.

OBESE MAN
Just a second baby, daddy's in the middle of something.

MARLA
You know you're never going to reach it, right?
And do you ever wash? It's like a god damn fish market in this room.

OBESE MAN
Don't talk to your daddy-o like that, babe.

MARLA
Whatever. I'm out.

Marla leaves the room.
Obese Man goes about his fellationary business.
>>
>>9013666
The ending.

It was all a dream.
>>
INT. OBESE MAN'S ASSHOLE DAY
As fatso huffs and puffs trying to kiss his pecker, we can hear the various rubbings and grindings of the inside of his body. We hear him strain more and more until - POP - the asshole tears and light rushes in.
- Zoom out from asshole, graphic blood and shit everywhere
OBESE MAN
(screaming)
Oh god, why? My ass! My ass! Oh god, I can feel my insides dripping out of my ass!
Cut to:
His ass, now in the middle stages of a prolapse.
Marls opens the door and instantly throws up from the revulsion.

MARLA
(screaming)
Oh, Jesus Christ, dad! What the fuck!
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.