[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/lit Digital Library Request

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

i truly enjoy the prospect of sharing knowledge and have spent some time amassing a library that is tailored to the creation of what i would call the "educated american citizen"

to this end, i have a scanner and am willing to share my books in the form of digital PDFs

what i would like are suggestions as to the best way to share those PDFs with you all

as time goes on, i will post images of my library to this thread, with accompanying subjects listed. please refer to those images for particular requests--i am willing to scan in virtually anything, but please make your requests reasonable and expect some delay between their recognition and their execution
tl;dr: want to share library with you all, converting physical copies into PDFs, please tell me best way to share collectively/create digital archive
>>
MEGA. At /his/ we use it for a big library that everyone contributes to and it's working out well.

Thanks OP
>>
File: GustavKlimtFreya'sTears.jpg (355KB, 1077x1477px) Image search: [Google]
GustavKlimtFreya'sTears.jpg
355KB, 1077x1477px
>>9013466

i want something that i alone can dump into from time to time, but has open access to all users--does mega offer this? please provide link, and i'll trade you several great short-story PDFs to kick things off

thanks man
>>
>>9013483
Sort of. You'll be able to edit but nobody can just drop their files, they could post them on the thread and you upload them to yours.
>>
>>9013607

ok, i settled on dropbox

send me your email address and ill share the link to 23 short stories:

David Foster Wallace - Incarnations of Burned Children
David Foster Wallace - The Depressed Person
Donald Barthelme - The School
J.D. Salinger - A Perfect Day for Bananafish
Jamaica Kincaid - Girl
James Joyce - Two Gallants
Jamie Quatro - Demolition
Jennifer Egan - Safari
John Cheever - The Swimmer
Jorge Luis Borges - The Circular Ruins
Jorge Luis Borges - The Library of babel
Junot Diaz - Alma
Ken Liu - The Bookmaking Habits of Select Species
Kevin Brockmeier - The Year of Silence
Kyle McCarthy - Ancient Rome
Lorrie Moore - How to Become a Writer
Mona Awad - The Girl I Hate
Raymond Carver - Viewfinder
Raymond Carver - What We Talk About When We Talk About Love
Stuart Dybek - Paper Lantern
Tobias Woldd - Bullet in the Brain
Ursula Le Guin - The Ones Who Walk Away From Omelas
Wells Tower - Leopard
>>
No problem my man. Just lost them in the Dropbox for all to enjoy. Nice selection

Will be adding later on. Going out to eat
>>
File: AlbrechtDuererWingOfABlueRoller.jpg (1MB, 1695x1642px) Image search: [Google]
AlbrechtDuererWingOfABlueRoller.jpg
1MB, 1695x1642px
>>9013771

nvm, i realized you don't need email addresses:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/281895i5t4yc5ot/AAAoZwyPDxHuUc0ZNXn64zMPa?dl=0
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.