[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well, /lit/, what are your creative powers?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: rW1SmFk[1].png (41KB, 1328x427px) Image search: [Google]
rW1SmFk[1].png
41KB, 1328x427px
Well, /lit/, what are your creative powers?
>>
>>9012567
When you shoot a bullet into your brain it's called a Shirley Temple.
>>
>>9012586
When you are a gay its called a Roy Rogers
>>
When you post a reddit screencap it's called ONE EPIC THREAD
>>
>>9012567
Gluing your hands together and killing yourself is a Foster Wallace
>>
>>9012567
>leadit
rule 10 faggot
>>
File: image_400x400.jpg (22KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image_400x400.jpg
22KB, 400x400px
I call this one True Love.

It occurs when you hesitate at the end of a sentence, and look on towards the girl you like, and realize you've been walking all alone. You see your dream girl and somebody else, their hands bound together in such undeniable affection, with eyes filled with true and utter happiness, that stars peaked past clouds just to witness them. Your love glows with joy, her big heavenly eyes tearing up as ther other person opens up to them. she brushes bangs out of the way, just to lock eyes with her lover and share this personalized essence of joy with her. She would wrap her arms around her true lovers neck and shoulders, pulling them down towards her and locking a soft, love-filled kiss onto her lips.

You can feel their heart beats rattle out of control even from her position, the thrill of the kiss sending shivers down their spines. The excitement tantalizes you, but triggered something deep that you had thought you had pushed away a long time ago. Loss. You gaze on and realize, in an undeniable truth, that the girl you love is happy with them, absolutely and completely. That other person made her feel things that you could never do. It felt wrong to be in this scene with them, to share the same ground as these two happy lovers. They have found their happily ever after. You, however, had not.

You shrink away, but hope to hear her stop, to call out for you, it would make you feel important somehow. You enter the room away from them alone, and close the door behind you. You'll lean upon it, as if to keep the feelings of loss, of jealousy and undeniable wanting locked out. Yes, that other one was a good person, They are a perfect fit for her. There is no right reason to hate them. No reason other than jealousy, of envy, to justify your yearning heart.

You shook her head, and pushed your hands deep against the door. "No. Those feelings belong out there. They are not welcome here anymore. My friends are happy, I should be happy too, shouldn't I?" You spoke aloud, chuckling to herself as the facade you held, as this true friend that you were pretending to be began to crack.. "But I'm not happy. Not without you." You'll cave in, sliding your back across the door until you are slumped at the bottom. You imagine that undeniably beautiful face gazing upwards happily nuzzling a nose that wasn't yours, drinking in the life essence of another and lovingly whispering a sentence that would cause your heart to continue to cry out in pain. "I love you, [not your name]."

"Was I not attractive enough? Was I too aggressive? Did I choose the wrong time? What went wrong?" you'll shout, breaking down, clenching your fists, feeling the urge to batter the wooden floor with them. "I wish I didn't love you anymore. it hurts so much. I wish I could hide from you forever. I wish you never knew where to find me. Because I can't let you see me like this, I can't let you know...that I can't do this anymore. I want you to tell me you love me. Not them."
>>
>>9013986
You sound like a bitch.
>>
The Dullahan:

1) Make a noose of razor-wire and slip it on

2)Glue your hands to your head with a strong adhesive

3) jump down and decapitate yourself and die holding your head in your hands

4) Be found
>>
The /lit/izen's Lament

>when you hit the age of 40 and realize that you've led an uninteresting life and that all your posturing was just hopeless flailing against your mortality
>>
>>9014127
this
>>
>>9012567

im pretty good valentines day card writer

Roses are red..

Violets are blue..

You'll beg for me to stop, when I'm inside of you.

:)
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.