[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>atheist jew gets into western philosophy >its ruined forever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: Spinoza.jpg (406KB, 1377x1600px) Image search: [Google]
Spinoza.jpg
406KB, 1377x1600px
>atheist jew gets into western philosophy
>its ruined forever
Why do jews ruin everything?
>>
>ruined

I think you meant 'saved' there, you silly billy
>>
>>9012459
Man this shit happened like 500 years ago, you've never known a world not influenced by Spinoza. Get over it.
>>
>>9012459
Jews are God's chosen people. They are allowed to do whatever they want. Deal with it.
>>
>WE WERE PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED
>>
Jews, unlike most men, have no country. They are the world's vagrants; entirely transient. They drift across the globe, being kicked out of country after country, and as such they have never taken root for long. The Jew is rootless, and a Man without roots is no man at all. There is no Jewish culture to draw upon that isn't actually the culture of the country they've managed to infiltrate. Any Jewish attempt at art or philosophy is merely an imitation of an existing culture, and to often is the imitation so poor that it subverts the entire genre itself. In this way, the Jew ruins all He touches.
>>
>>9013448
>a Man without roots is no man at all
spooky
>>
>>9012459
>Spinoza
>Ruin everything
ISHYGDDT
>>
>>9013448
>They drift across the globe, being kicked out of country after country, and as such they have never taken root for long.
America is basically a Jewish country at this point
>media, business, and government controlled entirely by Jews
>all male babies are circumcised
>ostracized if you say anything critical about G-d's chosen people
>is Israel's greatest ally
>>
>>9013479
America is a corruption of Europe, thanks to the Jews.
>>
>>9012459
Ethics is in the top 3 works of philosophy ever written, perhaps the top 1.
>>
>>9012459
Baruch here along with my Juri-Locket crush is the positive reason I'm not antisemitic.
>>
>>9012464
+1
>>
>Jew gets into virology
>Ruins polio forever

I hate (((Jonas Salk)))
>>
>>9013448
>philosophy is culturally relative
>>
>>9012459
PORTUGUESE JEW* IF YOU MAY
>>
>>9013638
well give us the rest of your list already
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.