[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

11 bucks at a used book store. How'd I do?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0537.jpg (3MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0537.jpg
3MB, 4032x3024px
11 bucks at a used book store.

How'd I do?
>>
acceptable
>>
you did shit

military history books are embarrassing and often condradict one another, plus the author injects his political spin into them 9 times out of 10
>>
>>9009398
>history books are embarrassing and often condradict one another,

Ftfy

That's kinda the point of reading more than one author
>>
you could have gone your whole life without reading paul collier's the plundered planet
>>
>>9009384
>buying used books
Read less, work more and buy crispy new books.
>>
>>9009384
just be yourself :)
>>
>>9009777
>Read less, work more
this
>>
>>9009754

What's wrong with it?
>>
>>9009777

Used books stores will often have out of print selections, unlike the noble barn
>>
>>9009777
>>9009794
good goys.
>>
>>9010226
read the name next time
>>
>>9009832

No real research, no real plan forward
>>
>>9009384
reddit/10
>>
>>9009745
polemics is meme
>>
>>9009384
really signaling with these shit picks, and then further with your decision to take a picture and make an OP with it
>>
>>9011547

How else to know that which you did not experience?

>>9011638

>signaling

Yes, that was kinda the point, I wanted to signal my interests to the rest of lit in hopes of creating discussion on topics I like.
>>
>>9012134
it wasn't just of me to mock you for your interests
but the character you put forth is an academic bookish type with interests so niche you'd only relate to 8 people across several different universities and their history departments
>>
Not bad.
>>
>>9009384
That's a very interesting selection of titles.

You have done well, my son.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.