[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are some good books for someone who is learning Spanish?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

What are some good books for someone who is learning Spanish?
>>
Spanish for Beginners, Intermediate Spanish, Advanced Spanish
>>
>>9008577
read Borges and Juan Rulfo while you eat some chile picante with empanadas
>>
>flag of Spain
>he wants to learn the Slytherin version of Spanish
>>
"How to learn spanish" by senor spanishman
>>
>>9008596
build wall
>>
>>9008577
Valladolid has the best pronunciation in the world. The RAE takes care if grammar. If you want to try inmersing yourself in the language by watching series and movies try Aqui No Hay Quien Viva and La Que Se Avecina. As to books try Perez Reverte and Carlos Ruiz Zafon. They are pleb tier but will help you getting started. Once you have a firm grasp on the best literary language in the world try reading Calderon de la Barca, Jose Zorilla and Unamuno.
>>
>>9008831
>Spanish
>best literary language in the world
Oл oф мaй кeкc.
>>
>>9008879
Shut up commie. Talk to me when youve had two golden centuries of literature and invented the modern novel
>>
>>9008916
>when youve had two golden centuries of literature and invented the modern novel
Literally did all that and more. Thanks for making my point for me, Pedro.
>>
>>9008979
Outside of Dosto and the War duo what have you done? Youve killed more writers with hunger than youve drink vodka Yuri
>>
>>9008995
>Outside of Lorca and the Quixote meme what have you done? Youve burned more writers at the stake than youve eaten paella Juan
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.