[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have decided that the absolute best thing to do to save my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: illusionary choice.png (211KB, 794x555px) Image search: [Google]
illusionary choice.png
211KB, 794x555px
I have decided that the absolute best thing to do to save my personal favorite artistic mediums--film and vidya--is that 95% of the people who regularly consume them need to stop doing so. I believe that the reason the two industries for these mediums are so stagnant and repetitive are because the majority of people who indulge in it wants every movie and game to be the same thing. Some of the greatest games and films ever made were great because they took risks and created things that they wanted to create. As a result, every modern game/film is the same exact thing.

That all being said, my theory has only ever been applied to literature: Most people don't read anymore. What has this done for modern literature? Is it more creative, is it stagnant, or has it simply gotten worse?
>>
>>9001847
>Most people don't read anymore
as opposed to when?
>>
>>9001847

more people read now than ever before dipshit
>>
>>9001851
Compared to the rest of history directly after a majority of people were able to read english.
>>
>>9001856

wut
>>
File: nqlyaa.jpg (25KB, 600x512px) Image search: [Google]
nqlyaa.jpg
25KB, 600x512px
>>9001856
>a majority of people were able to read english
>>
Or you could just ignore the most popular stuff.
>>
>>9001847
>he thinks modern cinema is stagnating
>he still plays video games
>he knows nothing of literature but makes bold assumptions
Just go away to one of those retarded boards with v in it.
>>
File: 1478738326071.jpg (11KB, 210x367px) Image search: [Google]
1478738326071.jpg
11KB, 210x367px
>>9001856
Huh?
>>
>>9001847
>my personal favorite artistic mediums--film and vidya
cringe

>95% of the people who regularly consume them need to stop doing so
i mean... tru
>>
You're a pleb but you're on the right track with saying that the cancer killing vidya and cinema is plebs that want references and the same shit
Literally everything is always better when not that many people do it, prove me wrong
>>
You're prolly woke enough to appreciate good and bad media, but not invested enough to see what the 400 Blows of contemporary media is.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.