[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just read the first of these and thought it was really great

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: mein kampff.jpg (158KB, 830x1276px) Image search: [Google]
mein kampff.jpg
158KB, 830x1276px
just read the first of these and thought it was really great

what are /lit/'s thoughts on knausgaard?

how do the later books compare? i dunno if anything can beat the climax of this one with all dat cleaning
>>
i guess none of you read this
never mind
>>
>>9000558
Second book is even better, and the best in the series imo.

Third book is shit.

Four is okay. Too much teenage stuff though.

Five is where it gets great again like in 1 and 2.

Six is all over the place but still gives an incredibly satisfying conclusion to the whole series.

Have yet to read anything else by Knausgård.
>>
Så herlig at utenlandske folk leser norske forfattere sine mesterverker
>>
File: 73240883.jpg (431KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
73240883.jpg
431KB, 1280x960px
>>9000558
I've read all five that are out in English. In my opinion, 5>1>3>4>2. The second, if I remember correctly, is mostly about his current marriage and how it came to be after his past adult relationships. A lot of musings on literature and music too, I think. Three is about his childhood, with some funny and also really touching moments in it. Liked three a lot. Four is when he's a teen and moves to the north to teach grade school for a while. Kinda boring, but still some interesting relationships with the kids and other teachers plus some beginning attempts to write. Five is my favorite. He's in his early-mid twenties, seriously getting into writing, and spends a lot of time drinking to excess and fucking his life up. There's a lot of heavy stuff dealing with his relationship with his brother. Quite comfy though.
>>
>>9001003
>third book is shit
you mean, the third book is about shitting
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.