[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

INTELLlGENT NIHILISTlC WlCKED SENSE OF HUMOR

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: BLACK HUMOR.jpg (105KB, 640x576px) Image search: [Google]
BLACK HUMOR.jpg
105KB, 640x576px
INTELLlGENT

NIHILISTlC

WlCKED SENSE OF HUMOR
>>
>>8996378
So essentially, black humour is popular among pseuds?

Who would've thought.
>>
Ridiculous. I'm about as intelligent as they come (not bragging), and I never thought Dave Chappelle, for instance, was at all funny.
>>
>>8996378
I like a good gallows joke as much as (or more than) the next man, but it gets old and a lot of the time it's le edgy or brutal 'humor'.
>>
>>8996464
>Ridiculous. I'm about as intelligent as they come (not bragging), and I never thought Dave Chappelle, for instance, was at all funny.
What the fuck, I don't know this study (if it is) but you think one personal anecdote discredits it?
>>
>>8996464
since when is chapelle dark humor?
>>
>>8996464
If you trolled me it was good one, admitted
>>
>>8996390
apparently reading comprehension is not popular amongst some /lit/ posters
>>
>>8996378
Sauce?
>>
File: a45243c1b5b4c2300df9bd0d38eb1112.jpg (123KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
a45243c1b5b4c2300df9bd0d38eb1112.jpg
123KB, 1024x768px
>>8996378
what does this article consider to be black humour anyway?
for me in the uk, black humour is stuff like the league of gentlemen
>>
>>8996637
>>8996646
Not OP but I found it I think

Cognitive and emotional demands of black humour processing: the role of intelligence, aggressiveness and mood
>>
Black humour is laziest form of humour on the planet. It's either whining about white people or posting a picture of a commonplace object on Twitter and saying it reminds you of a famous celebrity. No wit whatsoever

Also,
>social """""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""science"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""
Something like 75% of 100 major social psychology studies conducted in 2008 could not be replicated according to the journal Science
>>
>>8996692
You might need to take a break from pol
>>
I love how this thread is completely fucked because no one can tell if black humour means "dark" humour or African American humour
>>
>>8996715
>I love how this thread is completely fucked because no one can tell if black humour means "dark" humour or African American humour
Kek you got me laughing
>>
>>8996605
'black'humour you know
>>
>>8996746
ahahahahHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

wtf
>>
>>8996464

kek!
>>
>>8996464
How did they even get rused.

You did everything you could to make it obvious that it was a joke.

Perhaps it is I who is being rused.
>>
When one has confronted face to face the absolute tragic horrors of the world, the only way to find some personal relief, to attempt to diminish the horrors affect on you, is to try to belittle it, by laughing at it, to try and prove yourself comfortable with it (not that you like that it exists, but that you cant help that it exists, so instead of letting it eat away at you, you try to find some more pleasant way of acceptance), or you try to eliminate all the horrors on earth, or both.
>>
>>8996378
I thought black humor meant nigger humor and I was absolutely confused for a good a minute.
>>
>>8996595
He's a black comedian you fucking autist. The joke is reddit-tier, but you're also retarded.
>>
I thought i was reading an excerpt from the atrocity exhibition. This is why STEM students need humanities credits.
>>
>>8999025
The joke is more autistic because it takes black humor literal, but have it your way
>>
>>8999289
That is the joke. You may be eligible for NEETbux, have you considered getting officially diagnosed?
>>
>>8999289
/lit/ newbie, this is incredible
>>
>>8996378
Is this why the only people who enjoy Sam Hyde are patrician geniuses with devilishly high IQs
>>
>>8996464
>black humour
>black comedian

Looks like the joke went over some heads.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.