[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Latest Paragraph

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: cool story.jpg (12KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
cool story.jpg
12KB, 225x224px
Post the latest paragraph from the story that you're trying to write.

>Why are these cops here? No, they aren't just cops. Cops wear blue uniforms with flashy badges. These guys wore trench coats. These guys are detectives. Cops would have meant they were just snooping around. Detectives on the other hand... meant they had already sniffed something out and are zeroing in. How much do they know?
>>
It's really not that bad but I have a predisposition that makes me cringe when I read anything from this board
>>
>It was that moment that decided it. He may have been trying to emulate the original Sacheverell Bower as closely as possible, but the congenital heart defect made worse by rheumatic fever when he was seven? That was too much. The inconvenience would be the death of him.

It doesn't really make sense out of context.
>>
>>8995865
i feel like the word 'flashy' is out of the realm of realism imo.
>>
File: angrydeadmantu.png (106KB, 276x258px) Image search: [Google]
angrydeadmantu.png
106KB, 276x258px
>my stories are just a hodge podge of shitty dialog that I fill out later
>>
>>8996719
how about "cops have neat uniforms n flashy badges"
>>
>>8996735
OP?
>>
>>8996759

No. This is OP. As a rule of thumb just pretend everyone is faking to be OP.

I think flashy is a good term for someone who grew up into the 80s. Gives it a cynical vibe when talking about authority figures. "Executives and their flashy sports cars".
>>
> "It is interesting that after all I've been through it's still a dark and stormy night" thought Steve as he took off his socks. "It's good that I aimed for the stars because my uncle Sam said that if you reach for the stars someday you will be one of those stars." That was before the poison activated and Steve died.
>>
>>8996969
haha what. was it a remote control poison?
>>
> Rest came to all in the wake of the Panicmouth daze, the tempest that dropped on the city like galactic hammers. A girl fell helpless out of her meditation, sliding down the wall against which she'd leant, looking so spritely; brightly at the sun at the end of her cigar, having found – and not a moment too soon – through Joyce’s stolen voice what she was looking for in the head of Don Roy, behind his father’s nefarious intentions and beneath those hysterical repressions, now unscabbed (and if she’d accidentally done ‘a good’, then okay; and if he fell further for Joyce because he thought it was her, then okay) by the thrown pebbles to the colloidal unconscious, drawing laceworks of ripples; making texture from the sleek sheet that, when aggravated as intensely as she had it, gave wholesome, hearty depth to life; put the fourth dimension into place; made her feel so oddly so m(/M)ela?ncholikwhostresangethinsoundesvoicewhotthmaadetkiswhofairstarsthis- causes a disruption of thought.

inb4 'wanky garbage': Thanks, I know.
>>
>Franz started to feel as giddy as he never got to in his school days. He smoothly peeled the note off the door, not wanting the tape that stuck it tightly to tear at it like a greedy child. No, this note was all for Franz.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.