[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Becoming Strong

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 5491064_f248.jpg (17KB, 248x301px)
5491064_f248.jpg
17KB, 248x301px
Hey /lit/

I'm a bit of a newb when looking for books, I don't really know how to ask.

I'm looking for a fictional book about a male trying to become strong or good looking for his narcissistic purposes.

A PLUS if the person starts getting a god complex.

I want to read about a narcissistic protagonist and a story about his road to narcissism with a setting that takes place in relatively current times.

Can anyone help me out
>>
>>8994851
The Picture of Dorian Yates by Mark Rippetoe
>>
>>8994870
>The Picture of Dorian Yates by Mark Rippetoe
Do you have an ISBN? I can't find it. Actually, this thread showed up on the front page when I googled the title and author hahaha
>>
>>8994851

loser
>>
>>8994851
Werther
>>
>>8994870
You cheeky mother fucker...
You meant Oscar Wilde's book, The Picture of Dorian Gray didn't ya?
I might have that in my collection.... but shoot why you gotta curveball me like that lmao I legit thought it was about the body builders and was a bit happy there was such a thing!

>>8994893

Sorry? I can't help it, reading about people that are full of themselves makes me happy! I want to read about fictional narcissists because I want to write something with a narcissistic protagonist. Let's face it, in this day and age there are so many people that are full of themselves and view themselves as better than most everyone else around them. I just want to capitalize on that. A humble protagonist is cool, but something like this would make people want to keep reading, I'm sure!
>>
The Neverending Story
>>
War and peace, but it happens near the end.
>>
>>8994948
I've read War and Peace, but it's not really what I was looking for at all... the protagonists weren't really all that narcissistic in the end especially and it takes place way too far in the past anyway, I'm looking for more modern examples.
>>
>>8994948
The more I think about it...

Was this a joke to make me reread the entire crazy long novel?
>>
>>8994974
>was this a joke
yes
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.