[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who is the Sotha Sil of literature?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Sotha_Sil.png (2MB, 1050x1050px) Image search: [Google]
Sotha_Sil.png
2MB, 1050x1050px
Who is the Sotha Sil of literature?
>>
Wolfe :)
>>
>>8992291
wtf is this thing
>>
>>8992296
Dummy

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Sotha_Sil
>>
>>8992291
Nick Land obviously
>>
File: Vivec.png (23KB, 539x465px)
Vivec.png
23KB, 539x465px
Dunno, but he's the Tupac Shakur of Vvardenfell.
>>
>>8992316
BIG
CHIMER
MUATRA
>>
>>8992300

I must have wasted weeks and weeks on uesp.net when I was a boy.
>>
>tfw you remember TES lore threads before they became "Retards Discuss CHIM Metaphysics"

It was so fucking good. There was just enough of the CHIM metaphysics shit to make it interesting, the underlying cosmological elements of the history and stuff, but most discussion was on the history and more mysterious fluff itself.

Then it became CHIM hell.
>>
>>8992332
Yet here you are instead with the clock still ticking
>>
>>8992333
wtf is chim. wtf r u people talking about and why are you on/lit . are you ex game nerds or something?
>>
File: Divayth.jpg (9KB, 250x295px) Image search: [Google]
Divayth.jpg
9KB, 250x295px
>>8992333
Relax N'wah, just enjoy the spectacle, these guar-fuckers will either chase their tails like skooma cats following seemingly circular patterns of mystical tautology or get something half-right and zero-sum in the attempt.
>>
>>8992365
>>8992365
CHIM is the secret syllable of royalty
>>
>>8992365

CHIM is the secret to all metaphysics. And of course we've played TES. You start with the greeks, and when you're done with them you move on to Morrowind.
>>
>>8992390
No you start with Morrowind and after watching your dad play it and then proceed to spend a large chunk of your youth playing it. Then when you're twelve start browsing 4chan, when you're 14 start browsing /mu/, when you're 15 start browsing /fit/, and when you're 17 start browsing /lit/ and start with the Greeks.

Oh and read mythology books as a kid for a special boost.
>>
>>8992403
Supple naive teenager detected

I want to kiss your lithe boyish chest
>>
>>8992416
I'm 20 and have a broad hairy chest. I wish I was more supple though, can barely touch my toes.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.