[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

1. Do you finish every book you begin matter how boring? Does

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

File: 1468029696649.png (8KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1468029696649.png
8KB, 420x420px
1. Do you finish every book you begin matter how boring? Does your position change if it's one of those venerated books you're supposed to like? What if it's over 300 pages long?

2. Do you think books over 350 pages are pushing it?

3. Do you drink coffee? Is anyone else kind of addicted to it and worried that if you stop then you won't be considered literary and sophisticated, even though you barely like the taste and it harms your sleep and you have no friends and drink it alone?

4. Does life end after college? Seems fucking like it.

5. Which books will help me gain the ability to feign normieness and pass job interviews? Are there any self help books that are not a meme (in general, not just for the previous question).
>>
1. I'm never quite sure until I'm in too deep. So, yes and no. I've stopped reading books and I've also kept reading books I want enjoying just for the sake of finishing.

2. No, some of my favorite books are 700+ pages long. That said, I do respect when an author can get their point across economically.

3. I drink coffee because I legitimately like it. Has nothing to do with utility or appearance.

4. Life definitely becomes more predictable, but that doesn't make it worthless. At least not any more worthless than it is inherently.

5. I wouldn't really know.
>>
>>8991811
>Do you finish every book you begin matter how boring?
no
>Do you think books over 350 pages are pushing it?
no
> Do you drink coffee?
yes
> Is anyone else kind of addicted to it
yes
>and worried that if you stop then you won't be considered literary and sophisticated
no
>even though you barely like the taste
I like it
>and it harms your sleep
it doesn't
and you have no friends
I do
>>
>>8991811
1. No fucking way
2. Not for people with a good attentionspan, but I don't like such a (for me) huge commitment
3. Rarely, Cappuccino is legit great though
4. Probably
5. Just pretend being retarded
>>
>>8991811

life begins after you realize college is cancer
>>
>>8991811
1. no, no, no
2. no
3. yes, no
4. no
5. not really. feigning being normal is basically just learning not to overshare. Find a zen place. Learn to listen. Avoid confrontation. You don't need to betray your ideals, or be a doormat, but you're trying to be part of a system of millions of people. Sometimes you need to step back. Sometimes you just need to shake your head and move on. Eventually you'll realize this is being an adult and the people who are always talking and getting passionate about silly things are kind of pathetic and embarrassing.
>>
File: 1404419441571.jpg (106KB, 554x439px) Image search: [Google]
1404419441571.jpg
106KB, 554x439px
>>8991811

I drink iced coffee all year round and I make it with a tassimo machine. If people knew they would probably think I was a pervert or something.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.