[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bast 5 or 10 best books you have read and why...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: dr.scheier-damnn.jpg (65KB, 450x262px) Image search: [Google]
dr.scheier-damnn.jpg
65KB, 450x262px
guess better off keeping at 5 since most if you mother fuckers are still on "See Spot Run." OK, top 5: 1."Empire of the Sea: Siege of Malta, Battle Of Lepanato, and Contest of the Center of the World." Don't let cute, generic word fool you-- this was without doubt the bloodiest, most vicious war fought in European soil since it concerted to Christianity. It also also stopped the Moors cold in their tracks for a while. Had the 350 Knights ( mostly Spaniard & French along with hero locals and Mercenaries from all over Europe helped out...Amazing, and not even getting
Inside the Kingdom= by Robert Lacy-- the tone is that of a writer trying not to fuck up, because he wants to preserve any future access . One had to look very hard for the real reason anyone with any sense is reading it-- to try to somehow infer if the swirling rumors that the au-sauds may end up dangling in a very long l inefrom nooses,

4. Dr Michael Scheuer Marching toward Hell--America and Islam After Iraq Book was written in about ~200090~2010m and as always Fr, Scheuer was completely correct in his extrapolations, while CNN, ABC, BCSsoringALL WRONG. This is eco true of the Arab sroinf where ((elliot spitzer))) kept telling him "oi vey, demoractyis coming to north africa! Fareed Zakaria Even Said so!:

Scheuer:"Fareed Zakari Knowsas Much about the Middle East as my chair:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0VatZhh3pE
>>
>>8991503
1: Mein Kampf
because it proved true
2: Schopenhauer's 'On Women'
BTFO roasties
3: Gulag Archipilago
leftists on suicide watch
4: Culture of Critique Series
diagnosed the link between cultural marxism and semites
5: the bell curve
simply proved racism is true
>>
Kind of torn on this but GENERATION KILL has ot earn a spot. The book is far different from HBO shot with the wise Mexican guy00.In reality, he' not even a real Recon Marine and Brad Robert was NOT ADPOTED AND RISED BY TALMUDIC JEWS AND, IN FAT, through book refers to Spanish as "filthy nut talk.:
5. Batch Bunchanan--Suicide of a Superpower--will Americano survived== to 2050? Pat Recommend Drastic Action to keep us from Brazil-tier hit hole. And BTW, ABSOLUTELY NO REASON our immigration cannot be put on permanent hold for 10,225,evn 50 years.
>>
File: solzhenitsyn.jpg (117KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
solzhenitsyn.jpg
117KB, 800x600px
>>8991515
Bell Curve is great since one gets to in actual numbers what know in your guy. If you actually read gulag archipelago, I admire you, I read a day in the life of Ivan Devinisovich, did get into :gulag,,: yet.." Did you know that NO publishing house, large or small , has taken up the gas of translating "200 years Together." Why do you suppose that us? A Nobel Prize Winner ? what could be be?

Oh, that's why...
>>
>>8991630
it's because they hate whiteness. We really are oppressed these days
>>
The Bible - it's beautiful from a literature standpoint and I see myself re-reading it until I die, and plus, a couple years ago I was getting over chronic pain and an opiate addiction, where the bible was part of my serious foray into literature, that, coupled with physical therapy, a sudden disinterest in video games, wanting to go out and be with people, and an appreciation of beauty, all helped me become a better man.

Meditations - Aurelius - much of the same as above

Brothers K - Dostoevsky

East of Eden/Grapes of wrath - Steinbeck

Hamlet - too much for me to be able to articulate on and not enough I know to keep me reading
>>
Others either reading now.jut finshed--
6. Thomas Ricks "Fiasco" on the cluster fuck that was the Iraq War

7. The Operators- A book by little shit (since burned to death in a car accident) that cost Generak MCMcrystal his career just so this hard-on could make name for himself. Although the more I read about COIN, the more I think it;s complete house shit. Also, in another life I want to be an officer of McCrystal's staff because it seemed fucking office.

Also, as the shit bags writing royalty, 3 or 4 different guys warned him that if fucked them on the story, they'd kill him.Now he's dead but "pure coincidence."
7. The field of fire" by Lt Geo Michel T. Flynn-- much as I like the guy and wanted to like his book, it's fucking awful
>>
The Complete Essays of Michel de Montaigne
>>
The Mismeasure of Man
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.