[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So where do I stop with the Greeks?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: 1454283013665.jpg (146KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
1454283013665.jpg
146KB, 600x800px
So where do I stop with the Greeks?
>>
>>8988422
This poster is so obtuse its uncomfortable
>>
>>8988422
You can stop whenever you want, but you'll always find yourself back at the Greeks.
>>
>>8988451
ur a sucker ;-)
>>
>>8988453
/thread
>>
>>8988422
>that poster
my mind says no but my dick says yes
>>
>>8988463
This comment is so uncomfortable, its a poster
>>
>>8988422
what have you read so far?
>>
>>8988422
Did whoever designed that poster get an award or a talking-to?
>>
>>8989367
I was thinking exactly the same. It is so much better and ingenious than the heartshapes glasses one. I want this on my wall.
>>
You don't! x^)
>>
>>8989544
They kind of petered out after Aristotle. Roman rule did not seem to be as conducive to great mathematics, literature, and philosophy as the Hellenistic era.
>>
Top keks good sir
>>
>>8988422
I do not like this poster for Lolita, because it gives off the message that anyone would confuse pure childish innocence with sexual attraction. The point of the book is that Humbert is a monster
>>
>>8989628
>The point of the book is that Humbert is a monster
The point is that Dolores is a manipulative whore from young age.
>>
>>8989459

the lollipop stick represents a small dick xD
>>
File: quP1spsojg_500.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
quP1spsojg_500.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>>8988422
That's a lollipop, r-r-right guys?
>>
>>8988422
Infinite Jest
>>
>>8989628
>>8989631
the point is that romantic sentimentality affects our moral judgements.
>>
>>8988422
This poster is too clever. It loses a tonne of effectiveness, all for the sake of a visual pun. Stupid.
>>
>>8990007
whoa. I just now see the lollipop. I had something else in mind. Whoa.
>>
>>8988422
Boethius obviously
>>
>>8989632
Just with one lollipop you can see the legs and panties of a little girl, and a penetration. Just with a lollipop which is in itself related to the book. It's really good and you can go home now.
>>
>>8990365
>penetration
That's a pussy crack
>>
>>8990395
It's a pussy crack when the stick just create the legs, it is a dick when it is a dick
>>
>>8990129
Boethius was Latin. Nevertheless, continuing from the Greeks to the Romans/Latin writers and then into the end of the classical period marked by Boethius' Consolation of Philosophy and into Middle Age Greek Byzantine and Western Latin literature (very theological/Christian in terms of prose and poetic writing) is also a good and logical progression.
>>
When you finish Aristotle.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.