[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oh no he criticized the Rothschilds and ursury what an evil

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_0645.jpg (26KB, 220x279px)
IMG_0645.jpg
26KB, 220x279px
>oh no he criticized the Rothschilds and ursury what an evil anti-Semite!
Is there any author more underrated for political reasons than Ezra Pound?
>>
>>8987370
hitler or some other nazi maybe?
>>
Trump
>>
Can we have just one day without /pol/ shitposting?
>>
>>8987399
Were redpilled, kiddo. We need to talk about race and gender in every thread
>>
>>8987370
Nope. People like Heidegger, Schmitt, De Maistre, et al. are also underrated, but not to the same extent as Ezra Pound. People like Gentile and Ludovici don't even get read because of their views, however they aren't as good as Pound so they also pale in comparison.
>>
>>8987410

You're part of the problem.
>>
>>8987424
>t. cuck who doesn't realize this board is not for the discussion of literature

Memes and shitposting lad. Fuck women
>>
>>8987370
ts elliot?
>>
>>8987432
No, Ezra Pound you dumb libcuck retard
>>
>>8987410
>>8987426
>>8987436
Epic falseflagging my fellow redditor! Upvoted
>>
>>8987432
Hardly. Sure, people don't talk about his political views, but he's hardly underrated because of it.
>>
>>8987446
People think he was evil just because he was redpilled
>>
>>8987446
hes too big to be completely ignored
>>
>>8987446
Well, Eliot was just a reactionary while Pound was a full-blown fascist.
>>
>>8987370
it was more for the fact that he, you know. committed treason that he is underrated or overlooked.
>>
Pound an shit. Yeats was a bit of a fascist too and he's recognized as a great poet by everyone.
>>
>>8987412
Heidegger is not underrated
>>
>>8987548
He's studied in every continental/philosophy institution around the world, yes, but I have heard of many cases of people dismissing the seriousness of his thought because of his Nazism---due to their belief his political views are inexorably the result of his philosophy---or even professors who refused to teach him.

But, really, I put him in the underrated column because of my own biases toward him. I think he should be an even greater figure.

>>8987504
"Fascist" without a doubt has more bite than "middle-age-Christianity traditionalist" or whatever.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.