[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is the fact that pale male academia refuses to recognize any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 1482031836567.jpg (28KB, 549x503px) Image search: [Google]
1482031836567.jpg
28KB, 549x503px
Is the fact that pale male academia refuses to recognize any contemporary female literature as "great", borne out of the the fact that males refuse to recognize non-traditional acting women as "women" in any capacity?
>>
>>8987129
Yes
>>
>>8987129
Why the fucking christ are you expecting a thoughtful discussion on this on /lit/?
>>
if you're going to make multiple repeat troll threads while your other threads haven't died, couldn't you make them about redwall, lonely anon?

surely you're not lonely for idpol bullshit alone, but if you are, /pol/ won't tell you to go to /soc/. if that won't work >>>/soc/ go get your lonely dick sucked.
>>
>>8987129
Ferrante gets massive hype by male academia. The fucking Man Booker International was won by a korean woman. Alice Munro and Atwood are both praised constantly. Tony Morrison and Marilyn Robinson are both acknowledged as masters.

Now I dont agree with many of these, but academia sure as fuck gives female authors credit, your primary supposition is deeply flawed.
>>
The publishing industry is literally owned by white women you fucking retard
>>
bait threads, ignore them
>>
>>8987129
Why don't women come together to decide what is great?

They can't because in general women can't decide on anything as a group. Men make culture, deal with it.
>>
You are correct, yes.

I recognise this but that won't stop me calling you a dumb cunt who should stop fucking Chad.

Translation: It's a boys club, you dumb female, get out!!!!
>>
>Is the fact that pale male academia refuses to recognize any contemporary female literature as "great",
There is no refusal. The fact is that it's more common for men to be great writers than women. You are the one not willing to recognize something.
>>
Women stink like shit out of their assholes.
Womens assholes are inherently inferior to that of a white man
>>
Zadie Smith.... Academics circle jerk over her works and call her the Joyce of this generation...
>>
>>8987234
I've never had sex.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.