[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will this hack finally die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Daniel_Dennett_2.jpg (24KB, 220x330px) Image search: [Google]
Daniel_Dennett_2.jpg
24KB, 220x330px
When will this hack finally die?
>>
File: 1471537315058.gif (216KB, 306x256px) Image search: [Google]
1471537315058.gif
216KB, 306x256px
>>8984990
When this timer reaches zero
>>
I hate this cuck!
>>
File: 1484533030710.jpg (82KB, 536x598px) Image search: [Google]
1484533030710.jpg
82KB, 536x598px
>tfw you reached the age of 17 and realized Dennett isn't a real philosopher but just Sam Harris taking the form of a surly paedophile during the parts of the year when Saturn is in the 7th House

YOU DECEIVED ME DAN

I READ ALL YOUR FUCKING SHALLOW REDDITPEDIA TIER BOOKS ABOUT EPIPHENOMENALISM

AND ALL YOUR OTHER, EQUALLY UNSATISFYING PUERILE CONTRIBUTIONS TO PHILOSOPHY OF MIND, THAT SHOULD AT MOST BE UTTERED BY NEIL DE GRASSE TYSON OR LAWRENCE KRAUSS, NOT BY A MAN WHO DOES THIS FOR A LIVING

STOP WORSHIPING QUINE WHEN YOU DON'T EVEN DO ANYTHING NEARLY ON THE LEVEL OF WHAT QUINE DID, AND YOU'RE JUST A FAKE PHILOSOPHER FOR REDDIT FAGGOTS

QUINE FUCKING SUCKS ANYWAY YOU OLD BEARDED BITCH

EVERYONE AT TUFTS THAT I TALK TO SAYS YOU'RE A CUNT

GO FUCK YOURSELF DAN DENNETT

YOU WASTED YEARS OF MY LIFE
>>
>>8984990
Is a p-zombie like Dan ever really alive?
>>
>>8985145
u tell m
>>
>>8985145
This
>>
>>8984990
Santa is immortal. He will bring intuition pumps to Children for all eternity.
>>
This hack is still taught in Universities.

I would be glad to see his work burn.
>>
Don't get me wrong I think Dennet is a bit of a goober, but I don't really understand why people feel strongly one way or the other about him? Is /lit/ full of panpsychists or something?
>>
>>8985886
His arguments are bad. He is a hack, a fraud and a charlatan.

Day of the rope when?
>>
>>8986255
Do you have any materials one can read that go through and sort of expose Dennet for the hack and fraud you claim he is?

I seem to disagree with most of what I have come across from him, and I found his quining qualia paper to be surprisingly bad and rooted in circular reasoning, but I would like to know more about why he should be tossed to the dustbin.
>>
>>8984990
Raging christfags are as autistic as the neckbeards they rage against
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
>>8985145
>QUINE FUCKING SUCKS ANYWAY
>>
>>8985332
This
>>
>>8985145
>YOU WASTED YEARS OF MY LIFE
>I READ ALL YOUR FUCKING SHALLOW REDDITPEDIA TIER BOOKS ABOUT EPIPHENOMENALISM

It took you years of your life to read his books on epiphenomenalism?
>>
>>8986718
That
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.