[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was your interpretation of the ending to Blood Meridian

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2647.png (333KB, 592x681px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2647.png
333KB, 592x681px
What was your interpretation of the ending to Blood Meridian
>>
tss Judge Holden what are you holdin why dont you put it down or somethin tss
>>
I think the Judge was an analogy for the nature of man. I'm not gonna say 'war' because that's just too cliche and I don't think McCarthy would want his story to come off as cliche. But he's the embodiment of the violent nature of man and their desire to fuck shit up. Through all the death that happens around the kid, the absolute is that the Judge is always there, much like the nature of man (which is the reason why they are all down in Mexico in the first place, to fuck shit up). In the end, they are all consumed by their violence and the Judge lives through it all, pirouetting, because he's embraced the chaos - or more likely has become the embodiment of it. Basically he's like the grim reaper
>>
Judge Holden fucked the Kid's tight lil boipocci
>>
it was all just a dream
>>
>>8985580
I used to read Blood M Magazine
>>
What the fuck hold on.
>Judge Holden
>Holden Caulfield
Is it the same person? This is wicked.
>>
the kid was a replicant
>>
File: 004 Paul Dano as Jimmy Tree.jpg (44KB, 1024x433px) Image search: [Google]
004 Paul Dano as Jimmy Tree.jpg
44KB, 1024x433px
>>8984813
homosexuality is more frightening than genocide, scalping, smashing babies against rocks, hanging dead babies on trees etc

"the judge has sex with the kid and it's too scary to even put into words!"
>>
>>8986123
I forgot to mention child rape, putting retards on leashes

all this mccorncob describes but apparently he cant say "the judge fucked the kid in his ass"
>>
File: hangintherecomarade 2.jpg (115KB, 400x522px) Image search: [Google]
hangintherecomarade 2.jpg
115KB, 400x522px
>>8984998
did he spit in it first?
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.