[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post your diary entry, r8 each other's prose

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_5202.jpg (237KB, 864x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5202.jpg
237KB, 864x1536px
>My mind feels unsettled, as though, without being committed to a single track, its contents have pooled all directions, until it is thin and spread all over the floor, a watery toxic fluid. I tell myself that everything will be okay, that it will eventually gather itself again, but the truth is I don't know that. There have been times when my mind remains fractured for months, years even, and this could very well be one of those times. I have no way of saying that it is not. What I do know is that at this moment my mind feels threatened, exposed, and it is only by becoming a different person that I could feel safe again.
--
Tall dark faces with clean-cut hair and jackets. Their loud laughter unhinges me from the core, and I feel intimidated by those who are doubtless highly friendly, amiable. But why do they have to be so goddamn tall. Towering over me with their dark blank faces, full of untold jokes, tales, and charm. No doubt they would laugh at my jokes too, and feel uncomfortable when I have nothing to say at all. I cannot be a part of their tall darkness, because I am small and breakable. I am sorry though, I really am. I wish I could be friendly with you the way you are with me. It is not your fault, at least, not in the sense that you should feel bad, anyway.
>>
I saw Sam Hyde at a convenience store in Rhode Island the other day. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything. He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?” I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him cackling as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like five Goobers in his hand without paying. The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be mentally retarded and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter. When she took one of the Goobers and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each Goober and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he interrupted her by saying "I don't have any money."
>>
>>8979324
epic funny
>>
>>8978699
histrionic and feminine
>>
>>8979371
>oh no he called me a woman beat him up daddy
>>
>>8979985
op is either histrionic woman or an autistic lower man
>>
>>8978699
Rain today. Did nothing. Went grocery shopping. Contemplating suicide.
>>
>>8980167
How can you go grocery shopping and do nothing?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.