[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anybody implement these irl ? Results ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: download.jpg (4KB, 128x160px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
4KB, 128x160px
Anybody implement these irl ? Results ?
>>
>>8977297
Only an autist would try, to the result that they're still autistic.
>>
>>8977297
No one man should have all that
>>
When I was approximately fifteen I had a job interview at a small, independent firm as an apprentice. It was my first job interview, I was nervous obviously, and the guy interviewing me was a writer for their weekly publication, or whatever. Anyway, he asks me if I read and what I'm reading and for whatever reason, my mind went blank and the only book I could think of was this one. He said, "Isn't that that garbage gangster crap with the rules and the author, wrote for 50 cent or whatever?", and I mumbled some shit and tried to get the fucking rejection over with cos' I knew I blew it right then and there. I'm pretty sure sweat must have been running down my forehead, haha.

So yeah, I only fucking mentioned this book and it cost me a fucking job...
>>
This book is really popular with inmates.
>>
>>8977339
Maybe the book wasn't the only basis for your rejection! from what i have gathered from implication of this book in irl . i have had some pretty interesting results .. it seems to work ! once you read it , it seems pretty logical and obvious .
>>
>>8977364
It doesn't work, my friend. You are just naive.
The only people it works on, are people you don't want to be around anyway. It might work on your boss, or dumb fuck friend, but chances are, they are morons anyway.

Seriously, if you tried to use the techniques in this book, not only would you fuck them up due to not being well practised enough, you'd also drive anyone smart enough to realise what's going on, away. You'd appear calculated and cold... It just doesn't work. You have to be a natural social climbing sociopath, which you probably aren't.

The book is garbage. It's a rehashed version of Sun Tzu's Art Of War and well, that doesn't work either.

There is no fucking book that can teach you how to do the things this book claims to be able to teach you. It's all down to instinct. You either have it or you don't.
>>
>>8977381
Maybe you are right . its hard to find real life application of this book anyway ! but what would explain its popularity with the inmates and the celebrities ??
>>
>>8977297
yeah i did im a billionaire now
>>
>>8977408
>what would explain its popularity with the inmates and the celebrities?
Because they're mostly morons? What else? As with most things popular... that is why they're popular. Easily accessible. Easy to digest. There is also the marketing behind the book, which obviously worked on you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.