[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you were Humbert Humbert, how would you justify your attraction

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: large.jpg (39KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
39KB, 480x270px
If you were Humbert Humbert, how would you justify your attraction to pubescent girls to the ladies and gentlemen of the jury?
>>
>>8975019
proof i have attraction
>>
>>8975019
he justified it in the story

he loved a girl who died before reaching her teens and he could never forget her so he projected what he desired but could never have onto Lo
>>
Show them that pic
>>
>>8975019
if theres grass on the lawn, one may mow it til dawn

if theres rug on the beach, god says let there be feast

if theres mud on the matt, let there be sat

if theres fat on the back, let leopards attack

if theres fuzz on the skuzz, let there be buzz

if theres drips from the faucet, one can pay to cost it

if theres buds on the tree, let one eat for free

if theres meat in the kitchen, utensils may glisten

if theres suds in the duds, let buds be bubs

if mouths around cylindrical potassium, let there be pat ass I yum
>>
File: 1384049741982.jpg (48KB, 570x377px) Image search: [Google]
1384049741982.jpg
48KB, 570x377px
Lets be honest, it's not like she didn't want the D.
>>
>>8975019
Bring in my Kodomo no Jikan BDs.
>>
Why justify it? I'd be willing to go to jail happily after boning a nymphet.
>>
>>8975019
If I were Humbert Humbert, I would say that this trial is not about the corruption of an innocent child by a cunning adult, but the exploitation of a weak adult by a corrupt child! The proof is in the book.
>>
>>8975768
Acquitted!
>>
>>8975019

The age of consent is a western, patriarchal, social construct with no relevance in a diverse, inclusive, society such as ours.
>>
>>8975768
You´d still go to jail, but the judge would have to live with the fear of his own child becoming Lo. Good job
>>
>>8975696

if theres grass on the field, score balls dont yield

if shes old enough to be eager, she may fed her beaver

if theres a feeling in your willy, its ok to get silly

old enough to squeal, old enough to deal

if you can beat around her bush, you can eat around her tush

if shes old enough to feel, shes old enough to meal

if you can make her shout, you can make her pout

if shes old enough to have fun, shes old enough to come some

if theres hair on the chair, you may drain the pear

if the dog may fit, the cat my sit

if the sweat could make a stupor, you may put it in an dupe her

if cottage cheese near the knees, then a P for where she p's

if pampered out of pampers, then a damper happy camper

if theres a pimple on the dimple, put your face against the bimbos window

(I believe in state mandated chastity belts for all females until the age of 18, and government issued sex toys/bots to ease temptation)
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.