[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Things are about to go from Sinbad to Sinworse really?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: distressed anime.jpg (43KB, 453x464px) Image search: [Google]
distressed anime.jpg
43KB, 453x464px
>Things are about to go from Sinbad to Sinworse

really?
>>
File: 1470351879163.jpg (52KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
1470351879163.jpg
52KB, 480x480px
>The deeds are done and done again in watermelon sugar as my life is written in watermelon sugar

Come on
>>
>Hey Lucas, what's outside?
>Nothing, just a light in august

Literally unreadable
>>
>In the museum there was a portrait of the artist as a young man

Dropped
>>
>Hey op what are you doing
>trying to suck my own dick while I create another shitty thread
>>
File: 1482147752333.jpg (147KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1482147752333.jpg
147KB, 500x500px
>>8973353
>hon hon oui monsieur Steeply, they are all free to die from...Infinite Jest

the absolute mad man!
>>
>If you saw Atlas, what would you tell him?
>I would tell him to shrug

Eww.
>>
>And there seemed to be a myriad of voices pontificating at once in an irrefutable terror: "Absalom, Absalom, stop with all this Sound and the Fury, can't thy see that I lay dying here? I need a Sanctuary from this Intruder in the Dust or I'll go down, Moses."

Jesus Christ Faulkner.
>>
>His soul swooned slowly as he heard the snow falling faintly through the universe and faintly falling, like the descent of their last end, upon all the living and The Dead.

Fuck you Joyce, you fart-sniffing potato pirate.
>>
>>8973353
Kill yourself shitposting nigger
>>
>and so he painted the portrait of Dorian Gray
ugh... more like Dorian Gay...
>>
>Maria, pass me my Notes!
>From Underground?
>No! The Notes from the Dead Home!
>The one which were written by the Karamazov Brothers?
>Yes, in which the Idiot Myshkin saves the Village of Stepanchikovo from Netochka Nezvanova, and becomes the Hero of our Time of White Nights!
>Ah yes! I thought you meant the one were the Bobok commits a Crime and Punishment was given.
>No! Not the one with the Death of the 100-year Old Lady.
>Yes, now I know. Silly me, we're such Poor Folk; good thing we're not the Gambler from next door, who even gambled his books.
>Ah, silly you.
>Yes, Fyodor, silly me.
>>
>allow me to take you on a literary odyssey. I will be your Ulysses, guiding you with soothing Chamber Music as our finned ship gently pulls the water's eddies into Finnegans Wake. we may be Exiles on our way to old Ireland, to return to the Dubliners we left behind, but this isn't the beginning of my story. No, for that we'll need to go way, way back. Allow me to paint you a portrait of my youth, that is to say, allow me to paint you a portrait of the artist as a young man

Jesus Christ
>>
there's already a thread with this, you guys. I made a lot of posts there with no replies :(

>>8970600
>>
>I looked at her with my trembling heart. She was everything to me and I wanted her...
>"It's not Odysseyou," I said fighting back tears. "It's Odysseus..."

I thought this shit wasn't gay
>>
>I will fight to death for the country you are lord of. The rings will not be lost again!

And /sffg/ recommended that shit to me...
>>
File: cia mgs.gif (61KB, 156x267px) Image search: [Google]
cia mgs.gif
61KB, 156x267px
>We have found the bones of a new kind of dinosaur, the conciseoxfordthesaurus"
>>
>>8973353

lel
>>
>>8974521
epic desu
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.