[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>he doesn't exclusively write with a pen containing chemical

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Uniball-Signo-307-Flat-Grip.jpg (320KB, 3072x1784px) Image search: [Google]
Uniball-Signo-307-Flat-Grip.jpg
320KB, 3072x1784px
>he doesn't exclusively write with a pen containing chemical and water resistant indelible ink

You're better off using a pencil. You do realize I could easily grab your "valuable" (only to you, no doubt) writings and erase them using a common household chemical such as bleach and you'd be none the wiser, right? Heck I could probably even just use water. You can't do that with my valuable (to everyone) writings because I exclusively write using a pen containing what is essentially permanent ink. Been doing it for years, probably since many of you were in diapers (~2012).

I hope you don't one day experience such a tragedy!
>>
>writing
>not chiseling your work into stone with tools you crafted with your bare hands
>thinks he is qualified to be an author

yeahokpal
>>
>>8971239
You're better off using invisible ink. You do realize I could easily grab your "valuable" (only to you, no doubt) chiseled stones and slam them on the ground? I'd fucking do it too what state do you live in?
>>
>>8971226
>he doesn't teach his new compositions immediately to an order of bards and minstrels, so it may be carried across the lands and thrive for ever.
>>
why obsess over the permanence of your shitty writing when you're not producing anything anyone will want to read anyway?
>>
>>8971344
Good point, no reason for you to spend money upgrading from your Bic clicky pen you got for free at the cash register Anon
>>
>>8971385
You seem so weirdly proud of your expensive pen, are you 15? And you're still writing on paper, kid, it's hardly the 10 fucking commandments.
>>
>>8971404
>$1.50
>expensive
my acquaintance
>>
>>8971226
>writing with physical objects
Excuse me, I form my writings in the ethereal realm etched with my mental chakras. I could easily grab your "valuable" physical paper and light them on fire with common household objects or a range oven and you'd be painfully aware, right? Heck I could probably even just use a black sharpie. You can't do that with my valuable(to everyone) mental writings because I exclusively write using my mental chakra which is essentially permanent essence. Been doing it for eons, probably since many of you were in the womb (~1994)
>>
>>8971557
>committing """writing""" to the spirit realm
Its like you plebs never even want to make it. I became god of full worlds I invent. I have done work that will outlast fire, sword, kings, time and death. My mere thought become corporeality. I can void the existence of the writing of the people crawling through those worlds. Then they become as painfully aware as you do when I am become death destroyer of worlds and eat chakra writing
>>
>>8971226
Your ink isnt even laser-proof. There is no commercially avalible pen with laserproof ink, but a laser-proof (and waterproof, bleach-proof forgery resistant) fountain pen ink is available: Noodler's Warden series ink. I would tell you to accept no alternatives, but none exist.

While the ballpoint pens are designed for the convenience of their technical characteristics especially to the left-hander, the rollerball pens are designed only for occasional use by the mostly illiterate plebeian when he is trying to appear intellectually sophisticated. The true writer prefers a pen with a nib made of solid gold, and an ink which will withstand the test of time better than the paper it is on.
>>
>>8971250
>calls himself a writer
>doesn't write his novel out of yellow piss onto the magicallh untouched blankets of snow found only on Christmas day
Whatever you say man.
>>
People write on paper.

You can just burn paper, you know.
>>
>>8971404
Choice supportive bias
>>
>>8973130
Haha. "Choice supportive bias"? Let me tell you a little about myself. I am very experienced when it comes to pens. For years now I have purchased pens from all over the world of all different types and sizes and brands and models in the pursuit of finding the ultimate pen. I have dozens of pens that I have spent hundreds of dollars on in total (I don't buy expensive pens by the way - those are for poseur pseuds, just like fountain pens) that are now wasting away in my dresser drawer, do you know why? Because all it took was writing a word or two to quickly realize that they sucked. If you are a pen-o-phile such as myself and indisputably you are not, you understand how truly awful of an experience, in all aspects, it is to write with an inferior pen. Line thickness, scratchiness, permanence of ink, shade, drying times, translucency, uniformity of color, skipping likelihood, thickness of the pen body, smell of the ink, the list goes on. It is even more difficult to find a pen that has excellent qualities in all these fields on all of the different types of papers one can write on. For example a pen that may be decent on my Japanese 75gsm paper, off-white, may perform very poorly on my French 80gsm white paper. Don't get me started on my Belgian 100% cotton 100gsm paper in natural white. I've experienced these annoyances an incalculable number of times. So when I tell you that a pen is good? You should take me at my word.
>>
>>8973962
New pasta? New pasta.
>>
>>8971226
>Assuming your scribblings are worth preserving
>>
>>8974313
They are, my work is highly sought after and acclaimed by people who matter. I am a frequent consultant for them regarding pens and paper as well.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.