[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>When War and Peace meet in the book

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

>When War and Peace meet in the book
>>
When Pride and Prejudice are presented in a confrontation.
>>
hahah MEME ahhhaha MEMEMEM ahaha MEMEMEEMEMEMEAMMA A AAMM ACBJKLS..ZZ ASSSBJSS
>>
When Sense and Sensibility have an argument.
>>
>>8970600
>Andreyevich Andreyevichkin sat at his desk, rifling through papers. He sat back into his chair with a sigh, "ah, what a war and peace my life been"

fucking really, Leo?
>>
>When Peace confesses her feelings but War is scared of commitment and pushes her away
>>
File: 638638590578-2352.jpg (80KB, 700x467px) Image search: [Google]
638638590578-2352.jpg
80KB, 700x467px
>when Punishment forgives Crime but they still have to fight to the death because such is human nature
>>
>When Mason and Dixon realize they align.
>>
>After receiving the news, Gerasim approached his master's bed and gloomy observed "I guess this was the death of Ivan Ilyich"
>>
>>8970639
kek
>>
>Leaving the church, the two teenagers are still having a chuckle thinking about the prank they pulled on the priest. "Jeez, I guess you could call that one a divine comedy"
>>
>"Damn it Myshkin, how can you be so clumsy? You've really done it this time, you are no regular idiot, you are The Idiot™"
>>
>they were brothers all along... the brothers karamazov!
all my anger
>>
>>8970600
>when they find lost time
>>
>"You're really taking your time with telling this joke Mike. What is this, an infinite jest?"
>>
>>8971030
lmao

yes, made me cry harder than lotr
>>
>and that is when Hal, as he was about to collapse from the drugs, cried "Damn you, Himself! What an Infinite jest this life has been"
...really dfw?
>>
>when the Notes finally come out from Underground
>>
>>8970600
>When OP is a shitposting faggot
>>
>>8970600
>Mort à crédit.
>tfw you're finally debt free
>>
>It was only after the tragic series of events that Pier realized the malicious nature of his overseas friend.
>"You..You are nothing but an American Psycho!"
>>
File: mmeme.jpg (266KB, 900x1179px) Image search: [Google]
mmeme.jpg
266KB, 900x1179px
>"When Blood Meridian, or" says howdy and begins to two-step with "the Evening Redness in the West"
...Really, Cornbread Hackarthy?
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.