[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you guys think of Solzhenitsyn? How do you recommend

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: 10420.jpg (8KB, 176x266px) Image search: [Google]
10420.jpg
8KB, 176x266px
What do you guys think of Solzhenitsyn?

How do you recommend reading his works? Start with Gulag Archipelago or start with his earlier material?
>>
Cancer Ward boi. Fantastic novel
>>
File: Solzhenitsyn.jpg (520KB, 700x674px) Image search: [Google]
Solzhenitsyn.jpg
520KB, 700x674px
I suggest you start off with 'The Jews and Their Schemes'.
>>
Yo professor Jordan B Peterson, is that you? Fuck off.

You have one valid argument and the rest is you being the same kind of extremist you're railing against.
>>
File: IMG_1835.jpg (130KB, 1024x1400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1835.jpg
130KB, 1024x1400px
>>8970253
SORT YOURSELF OUT
>>
>>8970253
>and the rest is you being the same kind of extremist you're railing against
No he's not you fucking retard. Explain yourself or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>8970630

AND THAT'S THAT
>>
i picked up in the first circle a while back for cheap, has anyone read it?
>>
>>8969951
I'm here to agree with this poster
>>
>>8970048
>his final work was speaking out against the heebs
really makes you think. seriously though, A Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich
>>
>>8970253
You must be an idiot
>>
>>8969859
I only read The Gulag Archipelago thus far and it was fantastic. Worth getting through the 2k pages, easily.
Will read First Circle soon as I bought it recently.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.