[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me write a sonnet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: image.png (551KB, 964x912px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
551KB, 964x912px
I am super drunk right now and about to lose a bet if I can't write a peteteretechn sonnet in the next hour, help me /lit/ I need a sonnet
>>
You are a faggot
Why are you asking 4chan
For help with homework
>>
>>8967702
You gonna lose, nigga
>>
>>8967706
That is a haiku,
This is a poem only thread now,
You are a nigger.
>>
>>8967717
I misread his post
Sonnets are much different
Time for seppuku
>>
This bet that you ought never to have made
Is one of many things that you regret
As time does pass; how you long to forget
humiliations, nigga you got played.
And now you long for deaths oblivion shade.
You beg anons, my fate as good as set,
determined by the cosmos, I would bet
as long you live you never will get laid.
But then a wondrous miracle occured.
The bawds of euphony cried out in awe
beholding a prodigious poet's verse
emerging from the chaos of the herd
of cucks and pseuds. So wondrous what you saw,
you logged off from that den of the perverse.
>>
All you need is 7 couplets, how fucking difficult is it
>>
>>8967717
>>8967728
Not haiku
I encourage you both to go learn what you did wrong
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.