[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

For those of you who have read the Bible all the way through,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Capture.png (828KB, 924x596px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
828KB, 924x596px
For those of you who have read the Bible all the way through, what are your favorite chapters from it?
>>
>>8966501
i actually wrote down the passages i liked while reading it
but i don't have access to those notes rn
>>
When Jesus Died!
>>
>>8966501
Always liked the gospel of Luke. As far as the life of Christ goes it's more complete and seems more methodical compared to the rest of the gospel.
>>
>>8966554
>more complete
Also more made up.
>>
>>8966501
Hosea 1-2
Luke 16-17
Matthew 22
Ecclesiastes 14
Proverbs 9-10
Song of Songs 2
Exodus 3
Deuteronomy 4
>>
>>8966561
implying thats bad
>>
>>8966542
I agree anon. The importance of the crucifixion can not be overstated -- without it, how would we even have salvation? Good pick son, good pick.
>>
the book of Revelation was pretty dank
>>
Revelations 100%. This is what christians actually believe.

It's fucking insane
>>
>>8966577
I implied no such thing.
>>
>>8966501
I S A I A H 5 3
S
A
I
A
H
>>
>>8966605
Fallacies:
>Suppressed evidence
>Strawman
>Composition (implied)
>ad hominem - abusive (implied)
>>
>>8966605
>Revelations
>s
>>
I've onely read up to Kings 2, reading the 1611 KJV with original spelling. I think my favourite part was when David learnt that his son was killed and he mourns his death, even though Absalom tried to take Israel.

Samuel 2:18

>And, behold, Cushi came; and Cushi said, Tidings, my lord the king: for the LORD hath avenged thee this day of all them that rose up against thee.
>32 And the king said unto Cushi, Is the young man Absalom safe? And Cushi answered, The enemies of my lord the king, and all that rise against thee to do thee hurt, be as that young man is.
>33 And the king was much moved, and went up to the chamber over the gate, and wept: and as he went, thus he said, O my son Absalom, my son, my son Absalom! would God I had died for thee, O Absalom, my son, my son!
>>
>>8966501
The imprecatory psalms. Get shrekt.
>>
>>8966600
Nice save dude.
>>
I couldn’t pick out a favorite chapter, but my favorite series of verses is the one that proves king solomon is the beast
Revelations 13:18 This calls for wisdom. Let the person who has insight calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a man. That number is 666.
Now, the old testament references to the number of the beast:
2 Chronicles 9:13 Now the weight of gold which came to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold
1 Kings 10:14 14 Now the weight of gold which came in to Solomon in one year was 666 talents of gold

Sheds an interesting light on plans to raze the Dome of the Rock and rebuild on the Temple Mount, eh?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.