[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (559KB, 670x647px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
559KB, 670x647px
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/education-38557838

>AC Grayling, public thinker, master of the New College of the Humanities, and Remain campaigner, views the post-truth world with undisguised horror.

>"The whole post-truth phenomenon is about, 'My opinion is worth more than the facts.' It's about how I feel about things.

>"It's terribly narcissistic. It's been empowered by the fact that you can publish your opinion.

>You used to need a pot of paint and a balaclava to publish your opinion, if you couldn't get a publisher.
>>
>>8964028
It's insane how the libcuck/leftards managed, in their great cognitive dissonance assure themselves of this fake news narrative, while pushing out /pol/'s piss stories as something real.
>>
wtf is this post-truth shit as if any of this is a new phenomenon
we never lived in a "truth" society. even this is pure political posturing.
>>
>>8964031
>>8964030

But he's a famous philosopher and you are just people with opinions. How could you possibly compete with him? Hell, look at the final greentext quote, he literally preempts your view
>>
>>8964031
>be libcuck.
>lose the election because of your own fake news.
>now can't cope with reality as in, Trump elected "out of nowhere"
>blow out your brains in the biggest cognitive dissonance of the 10s.

now they run around praising rich big dick shots while parroting 4chan stories as real news instead of whatever Breitbart or Fox put out

its hilarious to observe
>>
They wanted the freedom of the press, now they fight against it, complete with Golden Age realism of a time where there was a Society of Truth, and after this arbitrary, formerly current year, we're post-truth now and only now.

Becaue news are more truthful if fewer dissenting opinions are allowed to be published, right? Right? It was soooo much better back in the day, right?

They lost to Trump so hard they completed the metamorphosis into neo-conservatives, and retreated all the way down into Plato's Cave.
>>
>>8964028
The American right is fixing the truth deficit. Typically, whenever someone tries to fix a problem that no one will admit is real, that someone will get the blame for it.
>>
>>8964030
I've seen more "post-truth" shit spouted by alt-right fags tbqh
>>
>>8964065
You do realize alt-right is an extension of post-truth shit? They basically slammed that shit to every Trumptard in the Internet to simplify their world, when it barely even applies to /pol/?
>>
File: 1463779481434.jpg (47KB, 609x573px) Image search: [Google]
1463779481434.jpg
47KB, 609x573px
>>8964050

When did "logic, facts, and reason" ever appeal to the left? Remember these are the people who think that Islam is the religion of peace, Shakespeare was black, and that gender is a "social construct." As far as I'm concerned these sanctimonious blowhards are getting a taste of their own medicine.
>>
>>8964105
>When did "logic, facts, and reason" ever appeal to the left?
I find lots of left-thinking french thinkers interesting to read like Baudrillard
>>
File: d5c.jpg (36KB, 625x626px) Image search: [Google]
d5c.jpg
36KB, 625x626px
>>8964105
>>
File: marxist elite.jpg (30KB, 480x314px) Image search: [Google]
marxist elite.jpg
30KB, 480x314px
>>8964105
I find it stunning how the left now tries to be the factual, logical side and not "muh feels". They really have no shame. They want their ideology to win so badly, they'll use everything that could help them, even if it means to do a 180 degree switch of strategy in a matter of 2 months and pretending they weren't about emotion and empathy before.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.